Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Love it lol
743377F2-6881-4353-8967-604913D63155.jpeg
Not sure why anyone would resell AJ 1s at this point. For GR 1s, you’d have to hold for a few years to make it worthwhile. On the plus side, at least they don’t crumble so even in 10+ years they’ll still be easy to offload.

Not sure why anyone would resell AJ 1s at this point. For GR 1s, you’d have to hold for a few years to make it worthwhile. On the plus side, at least they don’t crumble so even in 10+ years they’ll still be easy to offload.

I hope all those "sneaker investors" have to sell at a loss.

F*** each and every last one of them the long way.

I hope all those "sneaker investors" have to sell at a loss.

F*** each and every last one of them the long way.
Eh, if you’ve held a shoe for years and years to flip down the road for profit, you’ve had to pay for storage costs, etc. along the way. Not to mention, I’m sure almost all of us have DS or VNDS shoes we haven’t worn as much as we thought. I think, regarding resellers, the biggest issue are those who bot and shut down sites or those who backdoor sell/purchase pairs from stores for quick flipping.

Sounds like an actual INVESTMENT, rather than a quick flip. I got no problem with that. If some 1s sitting like these Stealths and everybody talking about "easy pass" and "these are bricks"

If you believe in 2-3 years that'll be a CW people will regret passing on, cop you some pairs and sit on them. It ain't hurting nobody

Most dudes sitting on pairs like that can afford to. 1s are a longer term investment in that sense. Look at some of the **** that came out in 2017 - 2019 and where they are today. It may take time, but it's the long game. If there's no resell you can cop some of these with relative ease, it doesn't hurt anyone today who really wants the shoe, so no need for hurt feelings.

If you're in it for the quick flip tho, you're a dumb ***

Most dudes sitting on pairs like that can afford to. 1s are a longer term investment in that sense. Look at some of the **** that came out in 2017 - 2019 and where they are today. It may take time, but it's the long game. If there's no resell you can cop some of these with relative ease, it doesn't hurt anyone today who really wants the shoe, so no need for hurt feelings.

If you're in it for the quick flip tho, you're a dumb ***
This x1000

Also, unlike 10-15 year old AJ 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, etc. etc. you don’t have to worry about paint cracking or midsole crumbling with 1s. They’re great in that sense.

This legit might be a ONE pair of 1s type of year this year. There’s been a few that I thought are aight (Volts, Georgetown 85s, Rebellionaires), but I ultimately passed on them as they didn’t exactly blow me away. Barring the unforeseen pairs that I’m not aware of that have yet to be unveiled, the L&Fs are the only 1s I’m gonna grab this year, and I’m perfectly fine with that.

This legit might be a ONE pair of 1s type of year this year. There’s been a few that I thought are aight (Volts, Georgetown 85s, Rebellionaires), but I ultimately passed on them as they didn’t exactly blow me away. Barring the unforeseen pairs that I’m not aware of that have yet to be unveiled, the L&Fs are the only 1s I’m gonna grab this year, and I’m perfectly fine with that.
Lol man I had to double check Georgetown’s were this year, feels like a year for some reason. No yellow toes for you?

I copped Georgetowns, planning to grab yellow toes and L&Fs, and that’ll be all. Got a couple og lows, might get the unc lows…

I used to look at the DMPs and actually consider them despite the JM. All the way in on these 🔥

i have the pack and i dont think i could ever recommend those things to anyone in 2022. terrrible quality. plastic unbreathable leather. I've had mids from that era of JB that were night and day better quality.

but damn was that color blocking beautiful. wore them every saint pattys day lol

i have the pack and i dont think i could ever recommend those things to anyone in 2022. terrrible quality. plastic unbreathable leather. I've had mids from that era of JB that were night and day better quality.

but damn was that color blocking beautiful. wore them every saint pattys day lol
Were they worse than the black and red pair?

Both pairs from the pack were bad. 2008 count down pack quality bad lol
Sidenote, as bad as QC is on some retros nowadays, it was absolutely terribly inconsistent back then. Even the good QC releases like 2009 Shadows were few and far in between. I think they hit rock bottom with Orion 7s-those might be the worst quality retro EVER.

I actually still own DMPs. I can attest they are plastic as ****. Green and black were my high school colors so I keep em around but I can't wait to chuck the DMPs into the trash when the retro drops.

Back
Top Bottom