Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan 1 High Celtics is slated for summer 2023.
1661968265518.png

Lol man I had to double check Georgetown’s were this year, feels like a year for some reason. No yellow toes for you?

I copped Georgetowns, planning to grab yellow toes and L&Fs, and that’ll be all. Got a couple og lows, might get the unc lows…
No Yellow Toes for me. One, I’m honestly not the biggest fan of the SBB/colored toe color blocking. Got the Chameleon All-Stars, and the Pine Green 1.0s, but that’s it. And two, I’ve already got the Lightning 4s, Yellow Grateful Bear SBs, Iowa Dunk Highs, Maize Kobe 1s, and some other pairs with lots of yellow in them, that I don’t even wear them all that much as it is. So I’m not copping something I know I’m not gonna be into like that. They’re clean, but not for me.

I'm good with my Pine Greens
Agreed. Love my Pine Green 1.0s, so don’t need these Celtics. Sht would be redundant as hell in my collection. Other then the alleged aged White Cement 3s (not into the aged stuff, but if it’s built and looks closer to the OGs from 88, count me in), Skyline 1s, and Columbia 11s, nothing so far from JB moves me like that for 2023.

Look at what at Nick Jackson of the Young Bucks is rocking while high-flying around the ring tonight

Pic from years ago. Stoked for the Celtic 1s return. Yeah the leather was plastic but the colorway is Fiyah!!

8194F64B-5966-465B-8377-2776368181F6.jpeg

My whites were getting pretty dirty so threw blue on to give em new life. I wore these in a lot of rain/snow which helped speed up that midsole yellowing and dry out the leather...you can see the top layer kinda peeling off by the midsole there.

Back
Top Bottom