Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Close enough, I’m a 11.5. I can just go 1.5 sizes down, it’ll help keep that toe box extra crispy. :nthat:
Peep the receipt :wink:

20220926_181848.jpg

Heirlooms touched down.

3241FC16-FA1E-4AFD-9B17-B82C70EEC0E7.jpeg

72152722-38B1-4FF7-B82F-FDB772C430D3.jpeg

ROTY comparison……

256B83E1-63E6-4F21-A632-7A905E8EBEC7.jpeg
46B34CFB-AB2A-4A29-9ACF-DBD86CC3E6A3.jpeg
Was about to compose this exact post. Lol! You've saved me the trouble though...Guess I'll pull out my Rookie's to compare in hand.

Side note, I'm in Dallas and my local stockist received pairs and had a huge rollout. I was out of town so I hit up "my guy" and didn't hear back. So I ended up copping a pair off of SC as well. Cause i panicked...lol! I noticed your luggage tag that came with them. Mine also came with this little booklet that highlights some local natives to that area as well as several art exhibits that took place during the release weekend.

My local still had a FSR as of Sunday. I know there was a poster that was included with purchase...and also a T-shirt that my homie copped for me. Might swing by to see if I can get the remainder of the "extras" from the DTx release. Its a nice addition to the collection...I'll allow it!
20220927_014815.jpg
20220927_014847.jpg

Additional comment on the Heirloom's....Length of the fit is correct. The Vancetta across the forefoot...SNUG! I'd even say tight. But I'm sure the vancetta will stretch with wear. No need for a sizing debacle.

Looking forward to seeing what kind kf patina the vancetta takes on.

Peace!

Was about to compose this exact post. Lol! You've saved me the trouble though...Guess I'll pull out my Rookie's to compare in hand.

Side note, I'm in Dallas and my local stockist received pairs and had a huge rollout. I was out of town so I hit up "my guy" and didn't hear back. So I ended up copping a pair off of SC as well. Cause i panicked...lol! I noticed your luggage tag that came with them. Mine also came with this little booklet that highlights some local natives to that area as well as several art exhibits that took place during the release weekend.

My local still had a FSR as of Sunday. I know there was a poster that was included with purchase...and also a T-shirt that my homie copped for me. Might swing by to see if I can get the remainder of the "extras" from the DTx release. Its a nice addition to the collection...I'll allow it!
20220927_014815.jpg
20220927_014847.jpg

That booklet looks dope. They must of gave it out randomly.

Anyone else still waiting for snkrs to ship taxis? My wife's gs pair delivered today, my men's pair hasn't even shipped 😡

Anyone else still waiting for snkrs to ship taxis? My wife's gs pair delivered today, my men's pair hasn't even shipped 😡
Just got shipping confirmation this morning, is supposed to arrive tmr. (But knowing how these are with shipping delays, I don’t expect them until Thursday/Friday)

Just got shipping confirmation this morning, is supposed to arrive tmr. (But knowing how these are with shipping delays, I don’t expect them until Thursday/Friday)
Nice, yeah I got nothing. Actually saw my local boutique got their shipment today, so shot over there and secured a pair, but definitely still want the double up...

My order still stuck on "Label Created" in Memphis.. Supposedly arriving tomorrow. Highly doubt it

Would not be surprised of it takes a while to get out of that nonsense, or if somebody over there already walking around in my pair in Memphis

Back
Top Bottom