Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shout out to Nike for doing the right thing. Getting this SNKRS pair moving, and upgrading the shipping to get them here tomorrow. Never needed to lift a finger or make a phone call

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 6.28.50 PM.png

Shout out to Nike for doing the right thing. Getting this SNKRS pair moving, and upgrading the shipping to get them here tomorrow. Never needed to lift a finger or make a phone call

You didn't reach out? Mine hasn't shipped yet either, and I'm also the same size.

You didn't reach out? Mine hasn't shipped yet either, and I'm also the same size.

Nah, didn’t reach out. Label me was created for FedEx on Sunday and was awaiting pickup. Then nothing on Monday (no pickup, no movement). Then they sent me two emails today. One this morning “Looking for your order?” Saying it’s on its way. Then on an hour ago saying “Look out for your order” and it said updated two day shipping.

Checked FedEx shipping and somehow the order done already moved from Memphis to Pennsylvania and arriving tomorrow

But if I know anything about SNKRS shipping from that Fire Red 3 thread, there ain’t no method to the shipping madness these days after the Memphis heist

Nah, didn’t reach out. Label me was created for FedEx on Sunday and was awaiting pickup. Then nothing on Monday (no pickup, no movement). Then they sent me two emails today. One this morning “Looking for your order?” Saying it’s on its way. Then on an hour ago saying “Look out for your order” and it said updated two day shipping.

Checked FedEx shipping and somehow the order done already moved from Memphis to Pennsylvania and arriving tomorrow

But if I know anything about SNKRS shipping from that Fire Red 3 thread, there ain’t no method to the shipping madness these days after the Memphis heist
Yeah that's very true, I been a member since 2012... I usually don't mind much and have had shoes not show up for 6 months 🤣 they refunded me like a week after in June and my pair of shadow 2.0s showed up in January of this year randomly. Looks like they got stuck under a conveyor belt or something. But 6 months later and for free 🤣 box was perfect though.

Attachments

• PXL_20220106_215119894.jpg
    PXL_20220106_215119894.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 321

Same thing happened to mine, they did us right this time.

I’m still concerned my joints will be too big. Since ppl say AJ1’s are TTS (which is a 11.5 for me) but I managed to snag a 12 after like 30 minutes of constantly spamming even after it said sold out. Might have to sell and buy a 11.5, smh

Yeah that's very true, I been a member since 2012... I usually don't mind much and have had shoes not show up for 6 months 🤣 they refunded me like a week after in June and my pair of shadow 2.0s showed up in January of this year randomly. Looks like they got stuck under a conveyor belt or something. But 6 months later and for free 🤣 box was perfect though.
Danggg that’s crazy bro. Similar thing happened to an apple pen I sent my sister in NY. Amazon “lost it” so they gave me a full refund. A week later she got it at her dorm, so we essentially got it for free.

Danggg that’s crazy bro. Similar thing happened to an apple pen I sent my sister in NY. Amazon “lost it” so they gave me a full refund. A week later she got it at her dorm, so we essentially got it for free.
Yeah I wasn't even upset...forgot about the. And wasn't to worried about finding a pair. Then one day when they showed up I thought, I didn't order anything... And immediately remembered how these shipped but got lost in transit. Sure enough was them.... Still haven't even laced them up.

These taxis are a different story, I already went out and secured another pair because my local shop got their pairs in late today....only thing is I got my military discount from Nike, so they only cost me 172 after tax. Vs the 194 I dropped on my double up pair today.....also men's pairs are seeming extremely limited and my footlockers and jd sports saying they don't think they will get restocks 🤷

also men's pairs are seeming extremely limited and my footlockers and jd sports saying they don't think they will get restocks 🤷
My homie hit on his size as soon as they dropped, but he usually hits on all JB releases. Yeah, my SNKRS account is tripping cause it said sold out a dozen times, but I just kept spamming that piece until I finally got through. 11.5 was sold out since the beginning tho, as per usual. 🤦‍♂️

My homie hit on his size as soon as they dropped, but he usually hits on all JB releases. Yeah, my SNKRS account is tripping cause it said sold out a dozen times, but I just kept spamming that piece until I finally got through. 11.5 was sold out since the beginning tho, as per usual. 🤦‍♂️
Yeah I got pending for like 20 minutes before the got em.... And yes that 11.5 is usually the hardest size to snag. I'll keep an eye out for you though and keep you posted if I find em....I'll be hitting my malls tommorow for restocks. Plus champs hadn't received yet. So maybe tomorrow.

Yeah I got pending for like 20 minutes before the got em.... And yes that 11.5 is usually the hardest size to snag. I'll keep an eye out for you though and keep you posted if I find em....I'll be hitting my malls tommorow for restocks. Plus champs hadn't received yet. So maybe tomorrow.
Thx bro, appreciate that.

Same thing happened to mine, they did us right this time.

I’m still concerned my joints will be too big. Since ppl say AJ1’s are TTS (which is a 11.5 for me) but I managed to snag a 12 after like 30 minutes of constantly spamming even after it said sold out. Might have to sell and buy a 11.5, smh
You’ll be triple socking

On sale $136 code FALL20

Missed out on this. My size 11.5 was gone and didn’t want to go a half size up.
Same here. I don’t know where all these 11.5 on NT are popping up from lol. I used to only have to worry about Lewi.

Now that’s a real Jordan 1 Lost and Found.

Back
Top Bottom