Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm not in the business of cockblocking ****** so I'd say "go 'head and destroy her walls like it's Trump's" my guy but I don't know the rules and regulations of the teaching body
(If that allows you to keep your job) I'd love for you to smash her in front of an opened legit check NT page
^^^Yeah that’s true.

I’d say think of lil man. And how it would affect him.

Or you can be like he’s changing grades while I sling this dingaling.
1665757103718.gif

Would it be out of bounds to invite her over to my home for further discussion?

“Say 8:00?. We could have a late supper and watch some real vs fake videos on YouTube. Nothing fancy…roast duck, chocolate soufflé and a nice chardonnay..”

…I’d be doing her a favor right?

5C56F8F4-E68D-41E3-B521-9BC2A4D85384.gif
Mom intentionally buys fakes... Comes up with this ridiculous story about the rich uncle... NT is now involved...

At this point, I'd have to ask. How is lil man's grades.??? This could be the perfect diversion with them knowing you a shoe guy. She's luring you in to smash, in return for her son to have passing grades... Heee heee heee.:lol::lol::lol:

6b5babb5-21e6-4934-8706-472007920f66_text.gif

Last edited:
Plot tw
If I ever act like I know a thing or two about reps vs the real, then please slap me in the face.

I’ve never seen a pair of Diors in person, but my Instant reaction was these look fake as hell. The leather creases on the toe box look like they made a pair of Dior mids. The outsole doesn’t have that icy blue tint.

But what do I know?

…what say thee NT peanut gallery?

Plot twist: She knows it fake. But she wants to be your T&A at the PTA. Take the hint.

I really hope it's like Taxis where the kids say "1's are dead" and "these are bricks" and it allows for people who actually want them to have them

I need these for the toe while there's still foliage on the ground

Back
Top Bottom