• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did Nike give you a refund? First time copping a theft L

It's kinda wild. I found out because I got an email saying they'd processed my return and I was like wait, I didn't return anything. Checked it and it was that order. I guess they realized it hadn't moved in however many days, and just did it. The other pair was from Adidas, and I had to chat with their CS about it to get that one taken care of. Looks like they're physically taking possession of the packages, then just never officially scanning them in.

I woulda fasho copped had they came like this.... 🔥🔥

Screenshot_20221104-000426_Instagram.jpg

I'm starting to be convinced that these are gonna go for 250 before the 19th

I wouldn't be surprised.

In 2020, even with 500k pairs out there, we would have been paying $800 for these, cuz everybody had bread.

2022.. It's spooky times out there in the world right now. Every day more people are losing their jobs. People are uncertain. People know they should be saving. Most people can't justify these types purchases. Never mind double and triple ups

Don't get me wrong. These gonna sell out INSTANTLY EVERYWHERE on the 19th. But that resale not gonna be hitting like that. That's why these resellers panicking, undercutting, and offing these backdoor pairs before the influx of new pairs hit on the 19th.

What's the longest y'all have ever waited on a loading screen (the rotating circle) when adding a shoe before you get a W? Do you give up and refresh or keeeeeep waiting?

I repeat. Not a dollar over $300 is coming out of my pockets for these. Down another $100 in the last 48 hours.

2FBF0C5D-443F-4CCE-8FB0-032E0FFCA74B.jpeg

Great to see these going for the same price as some aftermarket Wave Runners
This will make the double up not hurt so bad. And I can feel good about wearing the first pair into the ground.

Apparently the Patent Breds restocked on the Nike app today? I never get notifications like that

Yeah mostly small sizes & they had a few big sizes sprinkled in.
They went pretty quick though, so if you saw it like 2 minutes late, you probably wouldn't have got.

PO

Back
Top Bottom