Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Should’ve seen the other shoe, the whole panel is covered.
I’ve wiped some off with my finger before taking a quick shot before work.
I’ve been looking on YouTube how to get it off, seems pretty simple just damp rag.
My question is will it come back?

It will, but if you actually wear them somewhat often it wont be as bad I believe.

Should’ve seen the other shoe, the whole panel is covered.
I’ve wiped some off with my finger before taking a quick shot before work.
I’ve been looking on YouTube how to get it off, seems pretty simple just damp rag.
My question is will it come back?

Use leather wipes. It will return though if it continues to sit.

I got an eBay delivery from USPS at 7:30 AM this morning. Never in my life have I ever received a package that early until today :lol:

I got one once at 7:20am.....wasn't even awake at the time and they didn't ring the doorbell or anything. Just left it on my doorstep

Yah it got stolen :lol:

They were Jubilee 11s for a friend....just got a refund from FTL and thankfully they managed to scoop their own pair

Sitting like ducks on the Nike app it’s a restock C6153BF0-950D-4A7D-938A-95543B373A1F.png

eBay almost always ships mine with USPS and I hate them out here......you NEVER know what time they come, and they're notorious for marking delivered and then coming the next day. You can't pay to upgrade the package or anything
USPS and FedEx absolutely sucks. UPS is the only one I’m kinda chill with rn

I am so thankful that I've got ricardo, who's been the ups driver for my dc neighborhood for 10+ years. he knows where my spare housekey is, and he always unlocks/opens up my front door and puts my boxes inside and then locks it back up. love that guy, he's had me to his house for bbq a couple times, and I tip him a hundo every christmas. fed ex just dumps boxes at my front stoop

I am so thankful that I've got ricardo, who's been the ups driver for my dc neighborhood for 10+ years. he knows where my spare housekey is, and he always unlocks/opens up my front door and puts my boxes inside and then locks it back up. love that guy, he's had me to his house for bbq a couple times, and I tip him a hundo every christmas. fed ex just dumps boxes at my front stoop
I had a ups driver that was good but he started driving the big riggs

That's cool that you have that rapport with him. However, it's kind of lame that we have to be-friend, tip, and otherwise suck up to people for them to do their job diligently.

I miss knowing my UPS driver by first name. Used to have zero things to worry about.

Grandmother used to give dude a plate of food sometimes depending on how late he dropped off the package.

Had a UPS homie who ran the downtown routes, back then I always sent my deliveries to my office. Dude was cool AF, delivered earlier than expected and made sure either me or the receptionist secured the box(es). He got promoted and moved on tho

I mean packages never ever get damaged in transit so if your box arrives beat someone at the shipping company 100% tried to steal your package :lol:

I mean packages never ever get damaged in transit so if your box arrives beat someone at the shipping company 100% tried to steal your package :lol:

The dents are a little overexaggerated. Probably shipping damage.

But it takes effort to tear open that perforated panel. That's no accident.

Seems like I get a different person every ******* week lol

Hard to establish rapports with people then. I work from home 90% of the time now tho so I can get them from the door immediately

Fedex dropped a shoe box in front of my garage instead of walking the extra 15 feet to my front door which is way more private. It poured rain that afternoon, common for Florida, and the entire box inside and out were soaked. The shoes were soaked lmao. Luckily they were just some discounted kyries for hoopin, I returned em and re-bought

Back
Top Bottom