Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not bad...

20221105_172509.jpg

2023 looking good, but I need to downsize first...

Feel like I might have a chance but idk. These Chicagos gonna have a lot of people upset I think.

Wouldn’t be surprised if resale spikes crazy after release

Or maybe they sit … If people might have learned anything DONT PAY RESALE AND THEY GO UNDER RETAIL.

In my experience, if you get that email, you're good. Might be another week before they ship, but so far I've never gotten that email on a pair, then had them cancel.
Happened to me with the Jade Horizons - not even a hyped in demand shoe. Hit with the "we didn't forget you blah blah" then a day later got refunded.
Taxis still "preparing shipment". Bout to go cry brethrens, assuming an L.

Happened to me with the Jade Horizons - not even a hyped in demand shoe. Hit with the "we didn't forget you blah blah" then a day later got refunded.
Taxis still "preparing shipment". Bout to go cry brethrens, assuming an L.

Wow. Luckily, I guess, only time I've had them cancel on me, my orders get stuck on "order confirmed" and no other communication. Any time I've gotten the we haven't forgotten email, they've shipped anywhere between 24hrs and a week later. Just had 2 of those ship out on Friday.

yo so are they gonna be doing in store raffles for this lost n found chicagos at mall stores like footlocker, shoe palace, champs, etc. ?

Back
Top Bottom