Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kinda forgot about these once I wore em to under 9/10 condition but been wearing em again lately
D9C0712B-BA25-478E-984E-539DA02B2C55.jpeg

Damn I just read the last couple of pages y’all real defensive of the. L&F 😂.

I can’t wait till feb we need to move on it’s almost 2 weeks.

Then again y’all tame compared to sneaker twitter. You can tell a lot of them never had anything hyped or hella GR’s cause they firing off fit post and just trying to create content off a damn near 2 week release.

I’m like dang as a content creator move on to the next thing the 11’s fam we understand you got a L&F.

Also some of the fits are horrible for an easy to match shoe. Like dead a** saw a dude wears blue jeans a green sweater with a denim shirt under and was like dress em up.

Then again he was at least 50.

Turtle neck sweater with the chambrey shirt... an interesting combination indeed.

And before anyone asks, no, that's not my fit pic. Ya'll know I'm team matchy matchy, not just team Lo head.

that’s also not a turtleneck sweater :lol:

I’ve seen way worse fits. That fit it more of the Bradley style of fit. Each top by itself with a pair of jeans is not outrageous imo

Quarter zip sweater... whatever you wanna call it, I have several of em. Point is dude went out of his way not ti match anything including the two tone denim. Im honestly surprised NT isnt down with it, when I already know people are gonna be rocking these with their forest camo fatigues and white tees. Youre only as fly as you think you are, I suppose... long as you have at least a few females that will co-sign.

Speaking of turtlenecks, where can I get a good quality white turtleneck sweater? All the name brands ones tend to be cream colored.

Back
Top Bottom