Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just read up on some of this nike vs kiy/omi ****. Folks forget that real life humans like Peter Moore, Tinker Hatfield, Bruce Kilgore, Steven Smith (the list goes on and on) designed the shoes we love. Obviously the brand then has the rights to use and distribute the design but that doesn't take away the merit of the work that the person or people put into it. I wish Nike and other brands gave more credit to the people on teams that design ****. Industrial design is an art and a craft. Kiy has "Head Designer" in his IG bio but made his livelihood of someone else's design? His continued plagiarism and deflection of blame in this case is pathetic.

Too much for you? Well let Jay get this thread back on track

I know you're clowning on Jay and normally I would come to his defense.

...but I cannot defend those yellow laces.

Jay's my boy, but if he were here right now, I could only say one thing to him:

goodfellas.gif

I know you're clowning on Jay and normally I would come to his defense.

...but I cannot defend those yellow laces.

Jay's my boy, but if he were here right now, I could only say one thing to him:
Clowning? Jay's my guy.

i9AUJ7x.png

& There's nothing is wrong with that lace swap. The thing I like most about jay is he isn't afraid to be bold. He always adds his own unique touches to his Js whereas most people would only rock the laces that came with these kicks. The yellow adds a little life to the shoe imo.

Some of them have the audacity to call themselves creatives/designers.

I'm surprised some of those fools didn't designate themselves as influencers.

Looks great. A pass for me but a solid cw nonetheless.

Not for me. I wish the projected finished product came out like the original mock-up that speculated they would be just sky blue and white with some suede material on it. The black on them just throws it off for me.

It's disappointing for me because I've been looking for some sky blue and white shoes for some time now.

Clowning? Jay's my guy.

i9AUJ7x.png

& There's nothing is wrong with that lace swap. The thing I like most about jay is he isn't afraid to be bold. He always adds his own unique touches to his Js whereas most people would only rock the laces that came with these kicks. The yellow adds a little life to the shoe imo.

"Unique" is just the go to excuse for looking crazy. :lol:

Dude aint no fixture in nothing dawg. :lol:
You know I fw you heavy but you be hating hard as hell on Jay my guy lol. Since y'all complaining about the laceswap here's a pic with him rocking it like everybody else

That's the appeal of Jay. He can rock it like everyone else or he can switch it up and change the game with a lace swap. That boy too versatile with it

You know I fw you heavy but you be hating hard as hell on Jay my guy lol. Since y'all complaining about the laceswap here's a pic with him rocking it like everybody else

That's the appeal of Jay. He can rock it like everyone else or he can switch it up and change the game with a lace swap. That boy too versatile with it

He dresses like a 10 yr olds first day in 6th grade but hes just being “unique”. Aigh man. :lol:

Ain't no way this dude kierris is STILL talkin about his idol everyday on this forum. Fam, this is niketalk. We talk about nikes and other sneakers here. Go start up jaytalk or some **** and get that bs outta here

Speaking of sneakers, picked these up today. Only took a quick shot with my phone when I got em. Will post some comparison photos with my 94s tomorrow
1670033910554.png

Back
Top Bottom