• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
5ADF8C55-0C7A-4EC7-B490-4AC1103AF661.jpeg

I love blue shoes but those do nothing for me Id rather have storm blues and I dont even really want those. Only recent blue J1 I really regret missing were the midnight navys... almost bought the resell bullet at $225 too but then I was like naaaah. Its retail or bust ova here and I need more reasons to buy less shoes.

And yeah I bought 2 pairs of AF1s today.

Did your shoes come yet?^
They passed “authentication” two days ago and are scheduled to arrive next week, possibly as early as Monday.

I’m in the process of setting up an emergency de-glittering and sanitizing triage unit, complete with mink oil, various cleaning products, brushes and possibly a new insole…though I really question whether that will even be necessary.

Of course none of that is true.

The far more likely scenario is that I take the shoes out of the box and have a stage 5 panic attack, followed by a series of rambling, stream-of-consciousness posts that leave me the subject of collective mockery and disdain.

75E46B74-A493-4E1F-9854-C266360C2808.gif

22180EDB-9349-40AA-ACF2-D7D06D18A547.jpeg

Dope, but I think I’m passing. Although I’ve been dreaming of a Black Toe w/ Black Tongue (with red of course), and I do love green, I’m more a fan of a darker Pine Green. Clean nonetheless, but I’m not in dire need of these.
Sometimes you gotta take the bull by the horns. A logical three pair swap. In my opinion it made the two pair I cared about (black toe and game royal) better and made no difference on the third (yin yang, which I love but beat the **** out of). Never done it before, took forever, but my stitching came out damn near perfect if I do say so myself. Regardless, I'm happy with all three pair.

Attachments

• IMG-0909.jpg
    IMG-0909.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG-0908.jpg
    IMG-0908.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG-0906.jpg
    IMG-0906.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-0905.jpg
    IMG-0905.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-0903.jpg
    IMG-0903.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG-0900.jpg
    IMG-0900.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 407
man i paid $380 for the obsidian highs. the hype on them was unreal. if they were to release in 2022 or now you can prob grab them for retail and not worry about paying resale :rolleyes
This is so true.

Honestly, it SBB 1.0s released now, I don’t think they would have gone for $350+ like they did after release day in 2015.

WILD how Nike/JB completely flooded the market with OG 1s. I remember the days when an OG 1 release was special because releases were relatively few and far in between. People were camped out before store opening for Barron 1s in 2014, for example. Nowadays, nobody bats an eyelid at an OG 1 release unless it’s something big like L&Fs or an extremely hyped collab like a Travis Scott release.

Would any of you be willing to share your method for removing glitter?

Is a washcloth and cold water enough?

I keep hearing about mink oil spray, but then I read that mink oil can be bad for leather and harden over time.

…thanks in advance!

Also what do you use for sanitizing a shoe that’s lightly used, but doesn’t nece require a deep clean?

Is there a particular spray that works well for the inside of the shoe? Preferably one that’s not too expensive.

I read somewhere that sprays that contain alcohol can be bad.

Again…thank you.🙏

to remove the glitter, take a meguiars wipes or maybe even a damp microfiber cloth. But be careful of wiping too hard or going over the same area, it’ll take off some of the color. If you want to prevent it from coming back, leave the shoes outside of the box and wear it every now and then.

As for cleaning the insoles, just toss it in a delicate garment bag and put it in the wash. You can deodorize the inside of the shoe if it’s that bad. Didn’t you say they were only worn once?

Back
Top Bottom