• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Your new avatar is FABULOUS.
Screenshot_20230117-223812__01.jpg

Approved

The glitter ain't even that serious. I just wipe it off and go, no special leather cleaner, brush none of that.

It ain that deep. My shadows got it, bred lows from 2015, fragment 3's, Bred Toe had it too but I sold them.

We all got tired of trying to explain this to him. There's no use

So goat cancelled my purchase of CP 1.0 for 355 because of "mold." I had already click refund original payment on the app because there's no way I wanted all my money tied up in goat credit. It didn't occur to me to email about the mold issue/pictures until after I clicked refund original payment. Now that I emailed, they said they can't send pics because I already confirmed the refund and they were shipping the shoes back to the seller. Sounds suspicious seeing as how these were a pretty steal price for some DS 1.0s. Bet they just wiped em down and resold em themselves. Pretty disgusted since mold is a common issue on the 2016-2018 J1s

I would've taken a personal day off knowing the pair is being delivered
giphy.gif
I probably should've taken the day off.

The suspense is literally killing me.

I'm trying to teach and my mind is somewhere else.

One of my students, Roman Parks, was trying to ask a question this morning and he kept saying my name over and over, because I wasn't responding. Finally I turned and looked right at him and said, "What the **** do you want Roman! You don't think I heard you the first three times!"

...I'm no good to anyone right now.

I probably should've taken the day off.

The suspense is literally killing me.

I'm trying to teach and my mind is somewhere else.

One of my students, Roman Parks, was trying to ask a question this morning and he kept saying my name over and over, because I wasn't responding. Finally I turned and looked right at him and said, "What the **** do you want Roman! You don't think I heard you the first three times!"

...I'm no good to anyone right now.
0FD16592-923E-410E-AB3F-AB27D60057B5.gif

So goat cancelled my purchase of CP 1.0 for 355 because of "mold." I had already click refund original payment on the app because there's no way I wanted all my money tied up in goat credit. It didn't occur to me to email about the mold issue/pictures until after I clicked refund original payment. Now that I emailed, they said they can't send pics because I already confirmed the refund and they were shipping the shoes back to the seller. Sounds suspicious seeing as how these were a pretty steal price for some DS 1.0s. Bet they just wiped em down and resold em themselves. Pretty disgusted since mold is a common issue on the 2016-2018 J1s
R you saying Glitter = mold ?

Back
Top Bottom