• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People broke right now, they got other priorities

And nobody is sitting around stuck at home for months anymore lol. That played such a big role in the bandemic affect on kicks.

Yeah, we will never see anything like that again, where people who were broke before all of a sudden making more money than they ever made at work, and bored at home with it burning a hole in their pockets.

Biggest winners of the pandemic/stimmy era? Nike, Adidas, Nintendo, Sony, Resellers

I’m wondering (and assuming) if Nike will release something “special” around the release date for the movie

Seriously, one of the cleanest retro 1s

3446BEAA-55CA-4A34-814B-2337E7FEFD90.jpeg

Sorry in advance for asking a question I know must have been asked 1000 times in here before.

How do the AJ1 gold fit compared to AJ1 high retro? And what’s the comfort like on them for regular wear compared to the reg retro?

I think I saw my guys casper90403 casper90403 and witnesskb24 witnesskb24 are down with the golf movement so had to look into it.
They are just ok. Golf lows are poorly made compared to the regular low's or high's.

Golf lows are thinner. You can easily wear them on a daily basis. To be honest, there's nothing about them that scream golf shoes. Soles are terrible for golf. For golf shoes, Nike Air Max 270's are the way to go. Much more support around the ankles and the soles are way more foregiving.

I wear my AJ 1 lows out there when I'm riding and don't need to walk too much. And because I just like AJ1's.

They are just ok. Golf lows are poorly made compared to the regular low's or high's.

Golf lows are thinner. You can easily wear them on a daily basis. To be honest, there's nothing about them that scream golf shoes. Soles are terrible for golf. For golf shoes, Nike Air Max 270's are the way to go. Much more support around the ankles and the soles are way more foregiving.

I wear my AJ 1 lows out there when I'm riding and don't need to walk too much. And because I just like AJ1's.

Nah don’t kid yourself, I can spot those golf clunkers from a mile away

Back
Top Bottom