Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are so fire but I just can’t justify the resale price.

Got the poor man’s version in Heritages and also a pair of ‘17 Royals so I guess those will have to do for me lol
Oh I feel it completely. The Heritages are dope too IMO. No such thing as “poor man’s…” to me. If I wouldn’t have lucked up on these Travs, I would’ve gotten those Heritages without question, and would still be content with just one pair of 1s in that blocking. Not a blocking I want/need more than one pair in.

As for the Royals you mentioned, these don’t even belong in the same sentence as the Royals. Hahaha. The Royals, Blk/Reds, Shadows, Chicagos, other OGs, and a bunch of non-OG pairs are all better IMO.

SNKRS did some strange stuff this morning. I got an email from my CC company like 10 minutes after entering the draw, saying I was charged from Niike from ~200. Figured I won the draw. Went to SNKRS and it says, "error processing payment" and there's nothing in my order history.

long story short, i was charged but nike won't fulfill my order since it's not registering with them. weird. in any case, just told my CC to cancel the transaction. I'll just get these on another website.
I entered snkrs and while waiting I hit on jd with a coupon. Was waiting for snkrs order so i could cancel but never got a result. Guess works out but makes me wonder if I have any chance at l&f restock.

I entered snkrs and while waiting I hit on jd with a coupon. Was waiting for snkrs order so i could cancel but never got a result. Guess works out but makes me wonder if I have any chance at l&f restock.

You already know how the L&F restock finna go

Nobody currently posting in here gonna hit.

But you will see a bunch of accounts you ain’t seen in 5 years or ever, pop in to post got ems

damn these joints are sitting everywhere.. glad to see i might be able to cop below retail.

nike/JB increasing retail price causing these shoes to not sell or are folks not feeling these CWs? i’ve noticed recent AJ1 and AM1 releases have been great for those who are patient

damn these joints are sitting everywhere.. glad to see i might be able to cop below retail.

nike/JB increasing retail price causing these shoes to not sell or are folks not feeling these CWs? i’ve noticed recent AJ1 and AM1 releases have been great for those who are patient

People don’t have $$$ to blow on every GR Jordan 1 every weekend anymore.

People are broke.

LIGHT THE BEAM

B38E659B-05CD-4182-A940-9A9B45F2055A.jpeg

Yeah, you already know if this was 2020-2021 and the GOV money printer was still running these and Taxis would be reselling for like $300 and rising and people would be gladly throwing money at them

saw these greens in person and they just ain't doing it for me. Going to return them once they arrive. Or let my son skate in them.

I think it’s a healthy mix of both of these factors. Aside from the rare L&F-type cws, Nike/JB essentially killed resale on OG 1s.

Back
Top Bottom