Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol...

Screenshot_20230622_084215_Facebook.jpg

Happy to see those again but haven't missed em since I sold last year. Special pair though glad I got to enjoy em for over 5 years

Probably not many considering she never had a crazy amount of viewers anyway. Someone @ me when she starts reviewing em butt naked, then I might upgrade.
She’s not even all that. So many other women with a prettier face and body. Even her style sucks. It just shows you how dumb people are to pay for that membership. A fool and their money are easily parted.

She’s not even all that. So many other women with a prettier face and body. Even her style sucks. It just shows you how dumb people are to pay for that membership. A fool and their money are easily parted.
She’s significantly more attractive than Foamer Simpson…at least in my personal opinion.

She also seems like a nice person.

Granted though, YouTube comments are prprobably meaningless.

She’s significantly more attractive than Foamer Simpson…at least in my personal opinion.

I don’t have an issue with her personality, I actually think it’s cool to have more women sneakerheads represented and making sneaker-related content. That said, charging to watch sneaker reviews is VERY weird and cringe.

I don’t have an issue with her personality, I actually think it’s cool to have more women sneakerheads represented and making sneaker-related content. That said, charging to watch sneaker reviews is VERY weird and cringe.
No doubt.

…god help me if Foamer and Buckets try that ****.

5ADB39F6-A06E-43F4-B6AE-66EC306F08AD.jpeg

Well, it’s not hard being more attractive than Foamer Simpson. He looks like an Amish oaf. With that being said, I’ll take one of his videos over hers any day. She does seem nice, but not that nice if she’s charging memberships to see her content. Foamer has been in it a long time, I at least respect that. He’s not charging to see his content.

Back
Top Bottom