Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
personally, i think whatever the market looks like today is by design. Nike doesnt release jordan 1 high og's in the numbers theyre releasing at, in the colors theyre releasing them in with the intention of them remaining "exclusive". It feels like more high OGs are releasing these days than mids and non OG lows. nike wanted to turn the 1s into an every-mans shoe and thats exactly what they did. They decided that was more profitable than keeping them exclusive and limited.

You know… I’ve never seen these on anyone.. guess ppl hated them that much

IMG_8187.jpeg
IMG_8189.jpeg

personally, i think whatever the market looks like today is by design. Nike doesnt release jordan 1 high og's in the numbers theyre releasing at, in the colors theyre releasing them in with the intention of them remaining "exclusive". It feels like more high OGs are releasing these days than mids and non OG lows. nike wanted to turn the 1s into an every-mans shoe and thats exactly what they did. They decided that was more profitable than keeping them exclusive and limited.
Yeah, honestly they did the exact same thing with the Dunk Highs and Lows.

There was a time when dunks and Air Jordan 1 OGs wouldn’t release as often but those days are long gone.

I like that the shoes are more accessible but I feel like that has come at a cost of us getting far worse cws as a result.

Those heritage aj1 highs are heat. I'm on the fence getting some sneakers need some help
Heritage AJ1 high
Bubble gum AJ1 High
Toyko 96 AJ1 low
Nike Dunk low SB Black gum
Nike dunk mid x social status chocolate milk
Desert Elephant AJ3
Washed Black AJ1 high
what yall think

Those heritage aj1 highs are heat. I'm on the fence getting some sneakers need some help
Heritage AJ1 high
Bubble gum AJ1 High
Toyko 96 AJ1 low
Desert Elephant AJ3
Washed Black AJ1 high
what yall think
Get the Desert Elephant 3s and don’t look back. One of the best GR 3s ever made haha

Heritage AJ1 high
Bubble gum AJ1 High
Toyko 96 AJ1 low
Desert Elephant AJ3
Washed Black AJ1 high
what yall think

Washed Black 1 High and Desert Elephant 3 are the only ones listed I would want. Others are an easy pass for me, but buy what you like.

Your money your feet. I also buy what I like I have the washed pink and the Bubble gum AJ1 High and the Desert Elephant AJ3 with the Washed Black AJ1 high I went with the black and white high dunks. Everything else on your list is a pass for me. does not mean you should not buy the rest. Good luck 👍🏼 fam

There are a lot of clean and cool 1s but for 1s, I mostly prefer to stick with OG colorways. Exceptions I made were vachetta tan 1s and lance mountains. If I want something ~different~, I wear a different silhouette. I got like a dozen dunks between high and low and then another 30something pairs lol. I don't feel the desire to cop every 1 I think is nice.

I'd argue that it makes more sense to have 1s and Dunks in ever color as they don't crumble and last longer than other models in general. But I see ya point.
As someone with way too many sneakers I feel most comfortable with my money spent on AJ1s. Knowing that even if I don't use them today I can always circle back to them without worry of crumbling gives me comfort.

My are max collection has gotten kind of out of hand and I'm trying to slow down on those knowing I will only be able to eat them a couple times before they age.

I'd argue that it makes more sense to have 1s and Dunks in ever color as they don't crumble and last longer than other models in general. But I see ya point.
I do indeed have every color covered between the two silhouettes, as far as ROYGBIV is concerned. Father time is undefeated, though. I've had some 15+ year old dunks and 1s start to give out. The inner air sole in my 95 chicagos has crumbled to dust. And I've had some dunk rubber get smooth and hard. In my case the grip is almost gone, in other cases I've seen the rubber actually crack. I believe that can be restored I gotta try hitting it with a steamer maybe.

taxis, i can't personally rock em but I really like em. a ma minere airness. Just gonna say it tho, Travis Fragment highs are DISGUSTING (note, I didn't not hit on for them on SNKRS)
I hear ya, but I need a some black/yellow 1s. though Taxi/Pollen is my limit.

Attachments

• shopping.jpeg
    shopping.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 349
  • air-jordan-1-5.jpeg
    air-jordan-1-5.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 409
Back
Top Bottom