Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wish they would do away with the Mid (and the not really low Low) completely. Just have an 85 High, OG HIgh, 85 Low, and OG Low. Simplify and cut the more reprehensible stuff. Every line is convoluted, but the 1 in general is far too complicated and varied, and we're not even talking about the Zoom Comfort or all the weird WMNS variants.

I'm sure they sell more mids than highs. Most people don't care. They buy based on if they like the color and could care less if it's a jumpman or Nike Air and if it's a half a centimeter difference in height. They look at it as the same.

A lot of you wouldn't make money in business. You want companies to appeal to the minority.

I'm sure they sell more mids than highs. Most people don't care. They buy based on if they like the color and could care less if it's a jumpman or Nike Air and if it's a half a centimeter difference in height. They look at it as the same.

A lot of you wouldn't make money in business. You want companies to appeal to the minority.
I don’t think people here care about the money Nike/JB makes and how much they can maximize profits for themselves, just the overall product they put out. Mids are definitely a massive money maker for them but it’s also easy to see why they are so hated by the sneaker enthusiast community as a whole.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, I've heard people here say they've returned unworn shoes up to a year after purchasing? I bought some shoes a half size down since they were selling out nearly 6 months ago, but they re-stocked and I was able to get my size. I did the Nike chat, but they said they have a 60 day return policy. Original purchase is still new and unworn. Are the chat reps wrong? Did they change the policy recently? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, I've heard people here say they've returned unworn shoes up to a year after purchasing? I bought some shoes a half size down since they were selling out nearly 6 months ago, but they re-stocked and I was able to get my size. I did the Nike chat, but they said they have a 60 day return policy. Original purchase is still new and unworn. Are the chat reps wrong? Did they change the policy recently? Thanks in advance.
^ I actually did a return for something about 6 months after purchasing as well. It makes you confirm with an agent since it’s past 60 days, but they just wanted me to confirm the item was unworn. Once I did, they sent me a label and inspected it once I reached the return hub, and once it was cleared I got my refund. Could just be the particular agent you worked with?

Just start another chat with a new agent. You can return unworn stuff indefinitely.

^ I actually did a return for something about 6 months after purchasing as well. It makes you confirm with an agent since it’s past 60 days, but they just wanted me to confirm the item was unworn. Once I did, they sent me a label and inspected it once I reached the return hub, and once it was cleared I got my refund. Could just be the particular agent you worked with?

Yeah, I thought it was weird when they said they have a 60 day return policy even on unworn items. In my mind I thought that can't be right, I thought people could return unworn stuff for a long time.
Just start another chat with a new agent. You can return unworn stuff indefinitely.

Yeah, that's what I thought as well.
Try to return in store if you can

Thanks, might try to go in store if I can.

Was recently in japan and a lot of their sneaker shops carry mids. Atmos, snkrdunk, ABC mart, and plenty of random local shops probably had as many mids as highs on their walls. Noticed that a lot of customers were wearing them too.

Like you said, the average consumer doesn’t care about the centimeters of difference like we do.. plus mids come at a significantly more affordable price point, so they’re more accessible to folks.

Back
Top Bottom