Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Seth tries hard to “defend” this pair, BUT even the people he interviewed HATE this shoe without the Wings logo :rofl::lol:

lol at “Shoetubers” trying to hype up trash releases like this one.

Nike/JB laughing all the way to the bank because they know everyone who buys this release will inevitably buy proper BTs in the 85 mold or even a better OG 1 High release in the very near future lol

Seth tries hard to “defend” this pair, BUT even the people he interviewed HATE this shoe without the Wings logo :rofl::lol:

i need everyone complaining about the lack of a wings logo to stay out of the draw.

2016s are $600+ after tax and shipping in my size. screw it, give me the gimmicky "air jordan" black toes if i can get them at retail🙏

i need everyone complaining about the lack of a wings logo to stay out of the draw.

2016s are $600+ after tax and shipping in my size. screw it, give me the gimmicky "air jordan" black toes if i can get them at retail🙏
lol so you’re literally saying that they’re essentially “poor man’s 2016 BTs”?

Watch these come with a fresh doodoo stain just to make sure everyone cops the inevitable 85 UNCs in a few years lol

IMG_4078.jpeg

Hmmm so lost and found now?

Lol they spinning the block wit all the og colors now....give us lost and founds then the 85 shape a few years later.

Back
Top Bottom