Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i got knicks for $160 shipped .. passed on the same deal before . . there were people that sold em retail all day after release. .. 

This pair came in this morning quality on these is amazing glad I got these

I think they still have those Vegas 1s in one of my local villa stores, might check for my size but I don't know if I wanna get these and black toes

I have to agree. I was fortunate to cop a pair a little under retail from a reseller a week or two ago and man. Quality is unbelievable. Swapped with white laces. They were really slept on (myself included)

Last edited:
What's the ceiling price for the Royal 1s?Will they go higher than $400?I want to cop them now at $325 before they dry out.

What's the ceiling price for the Royal 1s? Will they go higher than $400? I want to cop them now at $325 before they dry out.

I think your best bet would be to buy now. I've seen a few pairs for a little north of $400 and a couple going for $500. I'm currently looking for a second pair myself trying to stay within the $300 range.

Last edited:
What's the ceiling price for the Royal 1s? Will they go higher than $400? I want to cop them now at $325 before they dry out.
seen a sz 10 for 395. drying for sure. these is a pair that goes straight to feet and not into the closet 

i got the vegas 1s recently too for $140 shipped. .. GREAT shoe ... 

debating what lace swap to make but un-ds'd em right away as they came .. nice quality for SURE

i got the vegas 1s recently too for $140 shipped. .. GREAT shoe ... 

debating what lace swap to make but un-ds'd em right away as they came .. nice quality for SURE

I say either black or gray. Is it me or are the Vegas 1's just a reissue of the 09 shadow 1's with different aesthetics here and there...

Back
Top Bottom