• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
8 lace holes and i pass, regardless
We've been spoiled wouldnt u agree? I cant go back now. The only jumpman i bothered with recently are the vegas 1 and im sellin off the rest. Pretty much every jumpman i have gotten have been retroed og this year. Time to revamp.

It's this for real? A us release for these?

Or is kicksonfire just trolling?

There's always been a black/red/gold colorway on the calendar. When pics surfaced people realized this is it. Just like the Laney I's were always on the calendar.

Some of these 1's aren't bad, and others are straight ridiculous.

Yeah some of them aren't bad, especially the color blocking, but those 89's :smh:

Anyone know how limited the knicks 1's were compared to other NA 1's from this year? To me feels like Royals the most limited then knicks then black toes. Am i right? (Guessing based on quality)

Anyone know how limited the knicks 1's were compared to other NA 1's from this year? To me feels like Royals the most limited then knicks then black toes. Am i right? (Guessing based on quality)
Its possible but i never went after them so, but i can tell u they are made exactly the same as royals. Wierd cause none since royals are the same. Might have somethin to do with why they seem shorter supply.

Pulled the trigger on some vegas 1 finally. I havent been able to find non akward looking on feet pics anywhere tho haha. If anyone could help :smile:

Yeah i think the colorway keeps resell down honestly. Its really an acquired taste for any other than collector types.

Pulled the trigger on some vegas 1 finally. I havent been able to find non akward looking on feet pics anywhere tho haha. If anyone could help :smile:
Hahahaha thats a funny description. U will not be disappointed. After you get past how awesome they look and feel, shove that shoe right on ur nostril and take a whiff. Its like candy. For me a time machine to og 85 1s.

Last edited:
Yeah i think the colorway keeps resell down honestly. Its really an acquired taste for any other than collector types.
Thats true, to me i like. Well love NA 1's so the bright colours didnt bother me since the quality was sick. Good for us collectors or guys after them still. Theres an ebay seller in poland selling em for $170 atm, total legit too. Double up is on my mind.

For some reason I just find the leather on the Knicks so much softer than on my royals, black toes & shadows

Thats true, to me i like. Well love NA 1's so the bright colours didnt bother me since the quality was sick. Good for us collectors or guys after them still. Theres an ebay seller in poland selling em for $170 atm, total legit too. Double up is on my mind.
Yeah i would. I have noticed them on ebay amd shocked at the sub 200 prices still. I think though of the off colored 1s from this year, they look the best to go up.

Has anyone seen 2001 royals for sale? If so how much were ds pairs going for? Everywhere I looked they are asking 600+. Had me questioning the market value of the 2001 pairs :smh:

Yeah i would. I have noticed them on ebay amd shocked at the sub 200 prices still. I think though of the off colored 1s from this year, they look the best to go up.
Yeh agreed. Shadows wont increase due to the quality. Black toes, the tounge wasnt og like royals, knicks has the quality to increase in time value wise but nothing like royals. Wish i could land a double of royals but we all know thats not happening without rape. Def noticed the decrease in quality from releases of knicks and royals, just gone down and down since with black toes and shadows. Really will loose it if breds are not at least same as royals quality

Yeh agreed. Shadows wont increase due to the quality. Black toes, the tounge wasnt og like royals, knicks has the quality to increase in time value wise but nothing like royals. Wish i could land a double of royals but we all know thats not happening without rape. Def noticed the decrease in quality from releases of knicks and royals, just gone down and down since with black toes and shadows. Really will loose it if breds are not at least same as royals quality
Haha yeah its like the last one of the year so im kindve stressed but we get what we get i guess. Im spoiled now so i dont what they have planned for 1s goin forward but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom