Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would imagine an NA branded Chicago 1 sometime around the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan...

i keep putting saddle soap on my chicagos and it is making them much softer and making them crease normally and i am pretty happy with them

Don't have to worry about trying to get the Bred's here, all 3 of my size 12's locked and ready for my in Germany.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

A buddy of mine is going to Germany for an internship, where are some good spots to get Js in Germany?

Do we know for sure if these are going to be a general release or a limited release yet?  And what evidence, if so?

Im eastern time but my new work schedule has me till midnight every night so im pretty random these days. But...since im not in till 3, more time for releases like this 1 coming up. Unlike royals (at the time) im hoping to score at least one from a store. Its an experience i yet to have. I know lame lol.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 dang man, you up 24/7? :lol:

:rofl: Nah my man. Just recently finished finals, recuperating from the stress by killing brain cells being on NT mostly. :lol:

These black and red 1s making me a little nervous so I'm trying to stay on point with everything. Soaking up all the info and doing work, now that shipments are coming in for some stores

Last edited:
Good deal, keep that school rollin along. The places i hit (ones i know got shadows and others) like Villa, j jazz and a footaction that gets everything all didnt get yet. Im debating on if xi release weekend is best to start doin more leg work. will see.

Need to be like this dude come RD:

Thats ridiculous. What is that a garbage bag? Ive noticed all these people showing pics in the other thread have the (what i call) euro boxes. what do you make of that geraldg2309 geraldg2309 ? These places are selling international pairs? They release already?

rhinosport rhinosport lol I wish that were the case fam.

v8erman v8erman yeah I would take that weekend to do some leg work. All shipments should be in by then. Not sure where your located but hopefully you have some brick and mortar stores near by you too. If you don't have a chance online, gotta explore every single option.

And nah they definitely have not released internationally yet. Best theory I have for you is these B&M shops aren't obligated to sell on RD and for retail like shelflife and unlike a chain store like Footaction or finishline. These guys probably paying 200-280+ for a pair early, definitely not retail that's for sure. Only explanation for that as well is just having connections, knowing managers of personal, small businesses, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom