Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Summer 2014.

Last edited:
Much better than the Guccis IMO. The velvet was too tacky for me. Plus, the NA branding is always definitely worth a look to me.

suede is a b**** to maintain though :\

Lol it is but it hasn't been a problem with my laneys so far. Suede can really add to the beauty of a shoe too. But I really agree, it's a pain to wear them and you got nothing else on your mind but suede :lol:

Lol it is but it hasn't been a problem with my laneys so far. Suede can really add to the beauty of a shoe too. But I really agree, it's a pain to wear them and you got nothing else on your mind but suede
laugh.gif
i just can't man.. too clumsy.. with suede kicks i would have to take my shoes off before i eat, when i get gas, drinking a slurpee, going to a bar... it's just better off not having them in my case.. .i love looking at em though haha

lol I like showing off the NA tongue. Isn't that why we all like these NA 1s besides the blank heel? But I don't want to look like this either:

It's just my kind of style. Wear it the way you want to. :shrug

I'm a tongue popper too but dude with the laney's is rocking boot cut jeans ain't he :lol:

1's look great with slim and or skinny jeans

Back
Top Bottom