Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Much better than the Guccis IMO. The velvet was too tacky for me. Plus, the NA branding is always definitely worth a look to me.

This how i feel... No gucci's no worries i ll wait til next summer :pimp:

I must agree 1's look good with slim fit jeans... Those boot cuts tho :smh:

My beaters for the day. Royals stay in the garage till summer 
laugh.gif

Well guys it's official! I'm gonna be getting me a pair of royals DS and they should be coming around the time the black and red Is release thanks to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 for helping me! And if anyone needs help looking for a size 13 pair DS PM me because I know someone who would be willing to negotiate a price if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Well guys it's official! I'm gonna be getting me a pair of royals DS and they should be coming around the time the black and red Is release thanks to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 for helping me! And if anyone needs help looking for a size 13 pair DS PM me because I know someone who would be willing to negotiate a price if anyone is interested

Yo man no problem! Didn't really do much lol. Glad you were able to finally get em though. Post pics as soon as you can fam! We would all enjoy it.. I think. Maybe some of us are still salty lol. Congrats!

^ Agreed. Don't understand why everyone needs to use filters lol but what caught my eye is that triangle sockliner. Looks softer and plush like the Royals in comparison to the rest of the 2013s. Wonder what the theme is

And like others, breds hit and im bowing out of 1s for a while. They did all the key ones and seems like its back to stupid cw's again. That said, yesterday i stopped by a local villa for info and found they had Hawks and Celtics for $70. Seems they kept the black friday price and they still sittin. I want the hawks just for a blk toe custom and know that 1 im still holdin for a better price and 2 they have sizes from 9 and up.

JB really pissing me off with the direction of the NA 1's. Those aren't bad, but not amazing either.

Still waiting on the White/Greys and the Metallics for a proper OG treatment. And of course, the Chicago's.

lol wow Chicago's haven't received the NA treatment yet.

Back
Top Bottom