Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

If anyone is looking for the RTTG's in a size 12 there's a pair on ebay for 115 + shipping. Someone please buy it before I do. I'm supposed to be saving money right now.
Did someone buy these? I can't seem to find them. I vought a pair over the summer and the quality is superb. With a black lace swap
smokin.gif

If anybody needs a sz 9.5 get at me. I've been trying for so long to rid of a pair
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-Retro-1-High-RTTG-/231188737555?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35d3ec2e13

...I vought a pair over the summer and the quality is superb. With a black lace swap
smokin.gif

Couldn't agree more on both counts.  The quality is fantastic on these, and a black lace swap is the first thing I did after opening the box...

Javy

Last edited:
I already posted it in the KO thread but to anyone tryna cop chicago kos in Los Angeles area for 10% off millennium shoes in inglewood and their hawthorne store got almost a FSR. they might be doing phone orders. Hawthorne- 310-349-8444… inglewood- 310-590-1244

NiceKicks 23 Best Air Jordan 1's of All Time

Of course the Banned/Breds would take the number 1 spot.
laugh.gif
typical bs list!

for starters- the 'anniversary' pair pic is actually the 2000 (or was it 2001??) retro +

As someone else has stated- it should have run- OG c/ways before anything else.

Also 8-hole jordans' are NOT jordan 1's imo- they are mids and as such a completely different shoe.

Ask an AF1 head- if mids hold the same esteem as highs- no F%&**^ way.

But really- we should all be used to bs lists form all these sites- heck they need to do something for people to talk about them.

Damn I paid 250 for my black toes lol. Those cheap finds are hard to come by. Good buy!
Thanks man. Yeah I was really surprised this went through. Cause the guy started getting offers for more but he had already said yes to me an hour beforehand so he honored it

Also 8-hole jordans' are NOT jordan 1's imo- they are mids and as such a completely different shoe.

Ask an AF1 head- if mids hold the same esteem as highs- no F%&**^ way.

But really- we should all be used to bs lists form all these sites- heck they need to do something for people to talk about them.

The list does suck but I never understood the hate for mids. Don't get me wrong I love highs and definitely prefer them now, but when I started really getting into shoes it was the AF1 that hooked me. All I owned were mids/highs and I wish they still made good mids. All of my first Jordan 1's were mids as well starting with the opening day pack and the OLNL. The majority of my sneakers now are Jordan 1 highs but there are some good mids every now and then IMO.

Last edited:
anyone get the YOTwhatever 1s for this year or have the not released yet? that was the only mid i was even remotely interested in but wanted to see them in person or an actual pic thats not doctored up or special lighting and such, anyone?

anyone get the YOTwhatever 1s for this year or have the not released yet? that was the only mid i was even remotely interested in but wanted to see them in person or an actual pic thats not doctored up or special lighting and such, anyone?
Year of the horse already released bro.

lol but in all honesty i dont think its the mid that bothers me, its the stupid jumpman on the heel, which doesnt bother me on the 3, 4, 5, 6, etc which had nike air in the spot that has the jumpman but the 1 had nothing and they went and threw it on there? stupidity seriously lol and yeah it is that serious lol ok maybe not but i think its mad stupid on JBs part to do it, let the tag show the jumpman and thats all and i would cop so many more
It's actually a smart idea on JBs part I think. For example, the Chicago 1 Highs could have been released with Nike Air treatment but they are waiting for a couple of years maybe. They knew that if they released it with the jumpman (before the release of all the OG highs), it would still be a sellout and create more hype about the AJKOs that just dropped. Its a win win for JB because they didn't need to pull the trigger and give us the OG treatment yet on the leather Chicago version, at the same time sell their jumpman version again to the public making us wait for more. They are basically trying to stretch the selling process out as much as they can. Its working for them but it will be pretty scary to see what will happen when they run out of ideas. The next thing I can see JB doing with 1's is SB Jordan 1's in OG colorways (royals,bred ect..). It will happen sometime in the future.

Last edited:
yeah i knew the YOTH was a mid but i nsome pics they looked good but they are not so good, and i understand them trying to make extra money but in all honesty do they not think that if they released them in the small quantities that they did every few years that they wont sell out? you know they would so i still dont think it makes any sense for mids or jumpmen on heels

Out of all the Nouveau's I like the Seqouia colorway. The only one I would consider copping and I'm not a fan of mids. There have been a few I liked but not many at all...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom