Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
you never know if they are gonna drop again... anytime soon.

took 12+ years for royals to drop again bruh

apples and oranges b

the 01s didn't sell well, why would they be in a hurry to bring them back

you're crazy if you think JB isn't gonna capitalize now that they know there's demand for the 1

stop acting like you know what JB is gonna do :lol:

you dont know with them. you could see royal 1's next year but at the same time does it even matter if they did? they will be just as limited unless they want to throw a curve ball and make em a GR.

its a crapshoot

i bought a bunch of breds because regardless if JB releases them again soon, how easy will they be to get? with all the hype do i wanna stay up a few nights in a row trying all these euro sites and miss out just to pay resell? im young but im getting too old for this BS with shoes. as much as i like the 1's its just annoing to want a shoe badly and not get them for retail. Same goes for other people, they load up when they go cash, if they happen to release again, sweet? only way i would jump back in for a pair of breds is if they somehow release em with better quality which again, we dont know what they will do.

i love how everyone says 

" i will wait until they restock (when asked why they dont  buy over retail)

when they know damn well, its a complete crapshoot to even cop anything off a restock

all about being in the right place at the right time

:rant over:

Last edited:
i love how everyone says 

" i will wait until they restock (when asked why they dont  buy over retail)

when they know damn well, its a complete crapshoot to even cop anything off a restock

all about being in the right place at the right time

:rant over:

i say this all the time to those people

restocks are even worse than the original release so no idea how these people expect to get through with way less shoes and more people :lol:

I have nothing to say about how another man spends his money, but I too am curious about the need to own more than 2 pairs of a shoe. 

If it was a shoe that was never to be retrod again then yes.

I have a lot of Jordans in my collection so I still have shoes from 2004 that still look DS. 

I rotate through all of my sneakers, but would never get a chance to really beat any of them.

So for me the need to own over 2 pairs of the same shoe is pointless unless it was an investment strategy.
It just depends on the scenario fam. For example, I have 4 pairs of White Cement 3's (my favorite shoe ever). I wear that shoe more than any other shoe I own so I go through pairs faster than others. I need multiples on hand because I wear them out due to major usage. 

I see no point in hoarding kicks that you will never rock. Now that I don't get.

Last edited:
It just depends on the scenario fam. For example, I have 4 pairs of White Cement 3's (my favorite shoe ever). I wear that shoe more than any other shoe I own so I go through pairs faster than others. I need multiples on hand because I wear them out do to major usage. 

I see no point in hoarding kicks that you will never rock. Now that I don't get.

if you got multiples cuz you actually think you might go through some of them I understand that

most people just buy them to try and make themselves feel complete tho aka hoarding

Do YOU think it's a good deal?

This isn't our deal, value of good and bad deals can only be determined by you.

Don't waste your effort fam. He's probably just going to think you're attacking him and ask the question again under the guise of just wondering what other people's thoughts on it are.

For some reason this is way more prominent in recent years. Like ___s are scared to think for themselves :lol:

I understand the quality is better on the 01 pair but regardless that shoe is still 12 years older. I would just stick with the 2013 model, it has more life in it than a shoe that is over a decade old.

After thinning out some older stuff, im happy now with my 1s. Nothing crazy. Maybe an extra bred or a banned pair willl come along.

:lol: nice v8erman!! Haha all these times you brought up royals and seeing a pair here or there... You never said you were buying all of them!! Haha I love it, congrats man. I remember you really started posting on NT in the black toe's thread but it was usually Royals and old timer talk, and our PM's, so I know you appreciate the hell outta allllllll those pairs :smokin

you dudes be killing me with the hoarding

You kill me with your comments. Always got something snarky to say.

ALLLLWAYS. I'm just thankful he finally quit posting on NT for the most part after Blk/red 1's finally released and after red Octobers didn't drop by the end of 2013. I wish you all wouldn't quote him though, defeats the purpose for the large group of NTers that have this guy blocked

Last edited:
For anybody who's interested the South Chicago outlet has the 3m BHM 1s for $89

Last edited:
Don't waste your effort fam. He's probably just going to think you're attacking him and ask the question again under the guise of just wondering what other people's thoughts on it are.

For some reason this is way more prominent in recent years. Like ___s are scared to think for themselves :lol:

Just wanted some opinions lol somebody offered me 13s for my 01s was wondering if there were any huge differences I should be aware of

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom