Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
it's the same mess everywhere and at the end of the day 3:30 isn't really that early if you want the shoe that badly. If I was a small size and really needed these I would've did the all night at niketown

Yeah you're right next release ima just go for it

Last edited:
Great deal for somebody. Not my listing. Wish that was my sz

Beautiful day to rock my lows. Glad it ain't raining. Sheesh you would think down south was northwest. I wanna visit Seattle btw. Who can drop a line and let me know if it's cracking. Back on topic CYBER MONDAY! WHO'S WITH ME!?

Last edited:
Beautiful day to rock my lows. Glad it ain't raining. Sheesh you would think down south was northwest. I wanna visit Seattle btw. Who can drop a line and let me know if it's cracking. Back on topic CYBER MONDAY! WHO'S WITH ME!?
I can almost get with you on those, but the white sole kills a great shoe

I can almost get with you on those, but the white sole kills a great shoe
It gives the one a new look. Almost like too redundant with the color blocking. I'm all for new if it's done right. WouldNT even have this discussion if the rare air joints didn't have mostly jumpman patches. But i hope everyone sleep so they can be a easy cop.

I'm with @theLtrain the white/white midsole/sole combo isn't doing it any favors....was going to pick up to have a black 1 for winter but with picking up the PS1 I think I'm gonna wait for the disco on the cyberMonday 1. The rare airs have been as low as $70 some I'm hoping the cyberMonday can go under a hundred.

Anyone with Jordan 1 Dover street markets please help me out. do any legit pairs have the production dates of 11/19/14 - 12/30/14 or is this a for sure way to tell they are fake. Thanks!
My size 12s are 11/12/14 - 12/30/14.

I'm with @theLtrain the white/white midsole/sole combo isn't doing it any favors....was going to pick up to have a black 1 for winter but with picking up the PS1 I think I'm gonna wait for the disco on the cyberMonday 1. The rare airs have been as low as $70 some I'm hoping the cyberMonday can go under a hundred.
Hahahaha in a perfect world. Where you see rare air joints for 70 or was that a limited time thing? :nerd:

that's the Seller on Ebay KicksFTW

He does a 50% off sale in his store items from time to time to Clear out old Inventory.

I need laces for my OG black/whites. Does anybody know where to get them? Shoe stores at the mall only have up to 54 inches(AJ1 laces are 72 inches)

Back
Top Bottom