Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I bought a 9.5 off of AirForce1King for $260 shipped and will be in the mail soon.

Damn man that's on the hefty side. I was trying to work something out with him for lower but it fell through. Glad you got a pair.

Damn man that's on the hefty side. I was trying to work something out with him for lower but it fell through. Glad you got a pair.
I got a few shoes I can sell, along with my daughter's shoes she no longer wears, to compensate for the $100 over retail :wink:

Maybe I'll get help here.

How do I go about finding a Facebook group to buy some 1s/sneakers in general.

Haven't used Facebook in years so I'm lost

I lol'd at somebody asking a legit check on a seller with this as his profile pic. Kids these days

Last edited:
Maybe I'll get help here.

How do I go about finding a Facebook group to buy some 1s/sneakers in general.

Haven't used Facebook in years so I'm lost
Can someone PM or reply to fams who knows this to steer him in the right direction? He's been asking in a couple of threads now.

I would help, but I don't do FB groups, or FB for that matter.

Last edited:
Can someone PM or reply to fams who knows this to steer him in the right direction? He's been asking in a couple of threads now.

I would help, but I don't do FB groups, or FB for that matter.

Thanks man.
Confused why I'm getting ignored

Last edited:
Yo is this the same Sak? Lately your posts in here just haven't sound like you. Cursing, attitude, etc. haha. Btw, not bein serious with you fam, but just something I noticed lol. Or maybe I'm trippin. Hope all is well brotha.

@Duo 1026 Nice! Repped!
I know I haven't been acting like myself lately, this Calculus class has me stressed out and some people on NT are always bothering me.  I always try to ignore it but...  I apologize for my inexplainable behavior.  I love JB sneakers like the rest of you guys and even though I'm not as established or financially free as all of you guys I try my hardest to be able to secure my sneaker (money wise).  I can't help where my location is that I'm not able to put in raffles to various locations and my internet connection is not that string (home and college) to compete with some others.  I don't want people feeling sorry for me and I don't want people to think I can't secure shoes on my own but certain areas requires luck.

I just posted this in the KO thread but figured I would put it in here too (although I'm not sure if it really belongs here) but I have a feeling that our days of the easy cops may be numbered. Saw this on hiroshis IG:

Now people will care about KOs lol

Sak chill out calc is wicked easy. Just find the pattern and everything will fit into place

I love this shoe white or black midsole it doesn't matter. Something about an all black nice leather upper makes me really dig these.
me too i actually like these more with the all white sole. seeing it with the black sole kinda ruins it for me. the leather looks nice hopefully i can scoop

better?
I'm passing on these (original with white sole), but think they will be popular for customizing. Looks like it will serve as a better base than the laser 1s for a bred/royal/shadow custom because it is black based already and doesn't have the laser etching. Trick will be to paint the sole with a product that doesn't flake off easily. Could also use sole protectors I guess...

Last edited:
Should've given them to you for retail...... dudes got so many pair and can't do a good deed? I'll prob get flamed but oh well, it is what it is.

No reason for you to get flamed because you're absolutely right. Add in the fact dude said he has 15 pairs and could've got more :smh: ... I could understand if he said something like $220-25 at most but $260 :wow: c'mon son, BabyJ stay lookin' out for NT.

Back
Top Bottom