Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got it.. And as for the finance job.. BA degree sales background, hopefully you live in New York.. Be prepared to not make any money for a little while then boat loads of money after.. I don't really wanna do it though to be honest.

Thanks man I really appreciate it.
I live out in NY. I'm graduating with an Econ degree with a sales background so that sounds a bit promising. Why don't you wanna do it tho?

Thanks man I really appreciate it.
I live out in NY. I'm graduating with an Econ degree with a sales background so that sounds a bit promising. Why don't you wanna do it tho?

I'm a media person.. Creative, so would rather do something along those lines. Sitting in the interview I already was feeling anxious about it. The lady loved me too, it's a lot of work not that I don't like Working it's just that I rather do something I like for a little less money. It requires no personality at all finance but if you have one.. You will flourish. My advice jump into it as soon as you finish school.

I just picked up my UNC1s. Leather smell is just as strong as the Backboards. & the quality is damn near the same as them.

Homie gave me his pair. Gave him $25 for his troubles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I struck out everywhere but seems a lot of NT'ers hit. Was a little disappointed this thread was so quite this morning. Wish i had others to share my misery with lol

A lot of the UNC thread activity was in the UNC thread....

Last edited:
Saw the tan pinnacles in store yesterday. Would not pay more than$150 for them. Leather is nothing crazy.

Right but this thread shouldn't be a ghost town on a big release day

Don't think as many people were fiends for this release. It was more of a "If I get em, cool. If not, not a big deal." Personally, these would have been used to fund my recent pick ups anyway.

JB BRING OUT THE WHITE/GREYS & KENTUCKYS!
Yes please
How was the UNC release? Was it an easy cop? 
The unc wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. It was hard enough to even get a pair around me. Everyone was picking up raffle pairs... except for one & I got lucky! Posted more photos in other thread but heres a tease of that butter. 

Last edited:

Got a pair not my size tho working to size swap but people out here in Miami want 50 to 75 dollars on top which I think it's ridiculous.

Got a pair not my size tho working to size swap but people out here in Miami want 50 to 75 dollars on top which I think it's ridiculous.

Yep. I got lucky with my cousin pair for 200. People who buy the big sizes are quick to flip when it's not their size. Another dude who had a size 12 wanted 350 flat for his pairs.

A Nike blue comparison.....the jersey's from Nike's 'elite series' from when they last did jerseys and of course the UNC from today's drop. Clearly the jersey is close to the panatone 252 (any Tarheel/UNC alum feel free to correct if I'm off about the number)....while the UNC is a warmer shade of blue.

regarding Feng Shui nothing in NYC today (Flight23, NTNY, 21Mercer, Extra Butter) it's on the calendar to drop but it's possible it's getting pushed back.

Last edited:
struck out as well on NDC and SNKRS for that size 9... Seems to be a difficult size to get now or maybe I was lucky in the past idk :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom