Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bet a customed white pair of the Letterman's will come out fast.
that was the first thing i thought of when i saw them but im turning 35 this year and love sneakers but keep wanting to wear my $34 running shoes because of the comfort so i might be switching to more comfy less expensive real leather shoes

Some pics look like plastic and others show a nice tumbled look. Either one could just be a PS so I'm staying neutral until actual pics surface

Finally got a pair of ds 01s I'll take some better shots after work but I had to share. (Supreme stuff just thrown in)

I just sold my Breds & royals for $1200 all cash meet up, they were extra's so I'm happy , and since re-mastered coming out in both , had to pull the trigger before prices drop lower , DS 2013's

I just sold my Breds & royals for $1200 all cash meet up, they were extra's so I'm happy , and since re-mastered coming out in both , had to pull the trigger before prices drop lower , DS 2013's
Wow what size were you selling?  Nice you were able to sell them for that price.  

Wow so about 320 or so into 1200!! 1s are the best for flips and the retail isn't as crucial...nice. wish I could drop 50k in retail on a crate and make about a quarter million lol

Hi guys, could I ask for a quick legit check on these royals please? I couldn't get a quick response from the legit check forum so I thought I'd post it here.

Last edited:
Wow so about 320 or so into 1200!! 1s are the best for flips and the retail isn't as crucial...nice. wish I could drop 50k in retail on a crate and make about a quarter million lol

What I can't wait to come up like this..... Imma get my shine, too much still around

Back
Top Bottom