• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

@SnottieDrippen  
nthat.gif
 Repped.

Haven't worn my pair in a minute. Was going to wait a couple months but that might change now haha. Blue laces look nice but I think I might go with white. 
2 more months until the spring season is up and heating up...........that is the perfect time to whip out those UNC bad boys

I've worn my Cyber Monday's more than any other shoe I own since they came out. They've been my go to shoe since Jonas froze everything around me

We told him to get them from FC for $1250 because he was gonna sell a pair of TD Yeezy's to fund a pair of Frags and be left with some cash to spare.
exactly. Now if he didn't have the money to front the 1250 that's another story.

yeah, the only way i could justify getting the frags was to sell the 350's.

Just too busy this week. But had a window of opportunity this afternoon and saw it was snatched up.

My time will come.

if I've worn my shadows, royals, black/red, black toes, and chicagos 100 times combined, 70 of those belonged to shadows.

THE go to pair in my rotation.

Wear them to work on casual fridays and i can get away with it not looking "dangerous." Wear the royals or black and reds and people give me a look.

Who was working? RVA location right? Chubby white guy with cruddy long hair?
Man I hate Luke, bunch of immature *** hypebeasts work there. :rofl: if you ain't wearin bape, supreme, or constantly talking about limited collaborations they don't give you the light of day anymore
Yup him and the other skinny white guy with long hair that works the register usually. They love low ballin ppl too, but these 20 y/o college kids don't know any better. Some dude was trying to trade in some Cork LBJ's, I think I overheard them quote him like $60, lmao! Me personally, I'd never trade in anything to them, I'd rather move stuff through other mediums and then just take advantage of their slightly good deals...but I'm going to definitely check out WK, I got a date up there with a chick from VCU tonight, [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Can't wait until the denim pinnacles and David lettermans,that David letterman interview was ridiculous,my man mike said his major was geography,then bust out laughing,I think jordan and camo same person

Putting some more campaign miles on these bad boys as I head to NH to do some door knocking for Hillary...

Whoever gets the oval office for the next 4 years.. We are all in for a ride. No matter who gets elected lol.. We have a bunch of incompetent candidates lmao

Whoever gets the oval office for the next 4 years.. We are all in for a ride. No matter who gets elected lol.. We have a bunch of incompetent candidates lmao

Hahaha you mean whatever gets me to the Oval Office. City Council is just the beginning. You want a Cabinet spot? Haha

Yup him and the other skinny white guy with long hair that works the register usually. They love low ballin ppl too, but these 20 y/o college kids don't know any better. Some dude was trying to trade in some Cork LBJ's, I think I overheard them quote him like $60, lmao! Me personally, I'd never trade in anything to them, I'd rather move stuff through other mediums and then just take advantage of their slightly good deals...but I'm going to definitely check out WK, I got a date up there with a chick from VCU tonight, [emoji]128512[/emoji]
I bought in a bunch of Js from 2011-2013 in (non-1s) most of them only worn once or twice and they quoted me $60 per pair. I asked for in store and they offered me $80 per pair. I just said "I'll think about it" and left :rofl:
I did get a pair of Barons and a pair of SBBs there within the past year though. Other than that, naaaa

I'm going to vote trump.
Both sides are extremely weak, and either will f the country up.
At least trump can entertain.

Back
Top Bottom