Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Breds, Chi's, BT's, Royals, Frags, UNC's, and SBB's.
16gaequ.jpg

The few pairs that I plan to keep around with the exception of Banneds, Lasers, and CM's that are not pictured.

:pimp:

You need shadows though bro.

Damnnn nice collection you got...Hows the unc leather quality compared to sbb, banned, frags?Thinking bout to cop em in steal deal

Damnnn nice collection you got... Hows the unc leather quality compared to sbb, banned, frags? Thinking bout to cop em in steal deal

Can't speak on the quality of SBB, Banned, & Frags but I will say they have better quality than 2015 Chi 1's if that helps

Im surprised to see how much shadow 1s go for these days. I guess that yeezy mnoney is easy to part with...

Damnnn nice collection you got... Hows the unc leather quality compared to sbb, banned, frags? Thinking bout to cop em in steal deal
Personally, Frags are a tiny bit better than the UNC's, but the UNC's are nowhere near the SBB or Banneds in quality.

Last edited:
Does anyone have these kind of qc issues with SBBs? I know they're legit and it's only the 2nd time Ive worn them. I didnt even remember seeing this the first time or today, only when I went to box them up after wear. smh

Idk what's up with that but I feel like QC on the SBBs was subpar even by JB standards. The second pair I got was pretty jacked up. They are so nice I still regret letting them go lol

^^^really nice pic there and I'm sure I'm in the total minority here but that stamp on the heel of the frag's bothers me, "disrupts my eye" like Mars Blackmon face on the fire red 4 retros...
Very nice cw tho and I dig em aside from thay

The SBB thread has deduced that it was simply that Im a sweaty mofo and it will dry lol

If it makes you feel better, I have the same Issue with a few of my kicks. It weirded me out too at first but it dries up after a few hours.

Man this shop is dope! Too bad it's on the other side of the country from me lol. Just posted by the fellas at UN.
Where is their shop located?
I believe they are just flawed. Here are my DS pair I got from Niketown LA. Left heel tab is crooked and off centered and the white part above the tail end of the swoosh that connects to the heel tab is cut higher than the medial side.

And the right shoe heel tab has space just below the tail end of the right side swoosh and even seems to be pointing upwards as it meets the heels tab.

Still, no complaints. Just showing the QC issues.

znts48.jpg
This isn't the issue in question though from his pics he submitted for the LC.  It's the uneven cut of leather above the wings. It's also the front of the shoe where the orange leather meets the laces in the toe area.  It's supposed to be closer to the 2nd lace hole, not the first one.
I see no real diff between chis and UNC. Both decently soft.
THIS. 

Back
Top Bottom