• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:lol:

Or you could report it instead of using that time to make this post?

Why try to delegate something like that?

I did report them, but one flag doesn't get them taken down

Edit: I messaged him yesterday no response

At 2 or 3 hundred I'll leave it alone but 4 or 5 plus I'll usually report if I have the time

Last edited:
Accidentally posted in wrong thread... Do u know where Jordan 1 PSNY released besides footaction flight 23 in NYC were they online and what retailers thanks

Anyone else bugged by the rising price of the 1s but we can't seem to buy pairs without defects?

I sold a pair with uneven toe boxes too. Don't even want to risk buying a pair from online sometimes

#creasedup

Anyone else not a huge fan of the metallics? Just too much white for my taste. But in a way I do like the lows, seems more balanced since it has less white leather. 

Anyone else not a huge fan of the metallics? Just too much white for my taste. But in a way I do like the lows, seems more balanced since it has less white leather. 
+1 (just waiting to get money right to buy white/red, white/blue lows)

Although, if they come with a purple metallic high, I would consider buying that. Something about it I guess.

Agreed.. too much white for the shoe.  Will pass on this release.... need those Banned 1s baby

They probably have like one pair and it's already gone. Seems like an email /social media grab jig lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom