Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah the laces are the weak link for me. Was going to replace them with standard black - but waxed it is! Thanks

Personally it came down to the leather quality n the liner that stopped me from coppin
..I'd buy 3 pear of that colour in 'remastered' form tho

Last edited:
Got Barons through yesterday. $220 delivered from a fellow NT'er - Im happy with that. Didnt realize the grey was such a nice suede-like material

Got my DS pair a few months ago for 170. Wish they were all leather. Weather is getting nicer so gonna start rocking them soon

hey i was just wondering. whats the most you would pay for these? the seller is selling for $300 without box and keychain. thanks!

My daily beater

No box or keychain?  Suspicious.  Plus I see widow peaks on the toe box.  I would buy very low or stay away.
Those are clearly the 2001's which have the widows peaks. I'm sure he can find the Jumpman Keychain and OG box on the bay [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

reanimationx reanimationx IMO, just from looking at the pics, the soles on the heels look really worn down. $300 isn't too bad considering the rest of the shoe looks like it's in pretty good condition. Personally, though, I wouldn't spend no more than $200-$240.

A sole swap would definitely resurrect them back to their glory.

Try to post some sole and insole shots.

Last edited:
Those are clearly the 2001's which have the widows peaks. I'm sure he can find the Jumpman Keychain and OG box on the bay [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

@Reanimationx IMO, just from looking at the pics, the soles on the heels look really worn down. $300 isn't too bad considering the rest of the shoe looks like it's in pretty good condition. Personally, though, I wouldn't spend no more than $200-$240.

A sole swap would definitely resurrect them back to their glory.

Try to post some sole and insole shots.
My bad, I'm misinformed.  Have the biggest caution now when it comes to widow peaks.

But yea, I still wouldn't buy the shoe for 300$ w/o box and accessories.  Especially used.  DS maybe.

All the talk about End - I think they literally have 12 pairs of Frags they found in their stockroom. I wouldnt hold out too much hope 
laugh.gif

Weren't they the site that never released them in the first place? Or am I thinking of Hanon? I'm pretty sure it was End who said frags coming soon back in December 2014 and then nothing but silence. 

Solestory.se still has the Jordan 1 BHM in some random sizes left.. Its a brand new sneaker store based in Stockholm Sweden.. With the code DINO20 you get 20% off the entire purchase.. 

My offer for the sbb got accepted I was able to pick up for $370 DS from goat, best I can do since sbb have been a roller coaster in sales seen pairs go for $500 , $550 at times seems like interest has picked up . Now on to getting Chicago pair ...

Last edited:
I'd like to test the waters with a trade involving DS Royals (+ whatever) for Fragments. As I've never traded with anyone but close friends before where would you guys suggest I start my possible search?

My offer for the sbb got accepted I was able to pick up for $370 DS from goat, best I can do since sbb have been a roller coaster in sales seen pairs go for $500 , $550 at times seems like interest has picked up . Now on to getting Chicago pair ...
. Not a steal it still a fair price. Hopefully you can find the Chi's for around the same.

I'd like to test the waters with a trade involving DS Royals (+ whatever) for Fragments. As I've never traded with anyone but close friends before where would you guys suggest I start my possible search?

Its not worth it unless you agree to use an effective middleman service or do it in public. I would do it at a food court or police station

Back
Top Bottom