Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's drizzling in nyc but FKkkkkkk it!!! Let's go

Dope combo bro.

Yup. Gotta see and hold them in person to decide if I will like them enough to own [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Don't think they are anywhere near SBB..

If anything they will be like CM/Chicago

Where do y'all see any tumbled leather lol

Wussup yall? I went to the Baltimore Sneaker Show last weekend in search of the SBB 1 and no luck. That was my last straw. I figured out why I couldn't find them in the DMV. Like every single dude there had a pair on to match his Orioles jersey/shirt/hat. The only pairs for sale were like size 11+.  

That was a Sadderday, but today I did hit on the Jordan 12 Wings so at some point I will see what I can get for those and if a SBB happens to come my way in my sz I'll look into it.

Sup dudes 1st post! Yaaaa! Found these, dude wants 150$ only pic I got cuz he's being lazy. should I cop?

So these aren't 1's but they are inspired by them........ and the quality is Banned-esque. All 3 for $150. Wish there was a shadow colorway.

I agree... I had the set at one point and the leather quality is insane!! I'm down to just the royal pair now. They did make a shadow cw, but it was a sample. I came across them a couple years ago at the outlets. I can't fit a sz9, so I passed on them. The price was right at 59. And the leather on it was equal to the released cw's. Not too many know the deal with these Tiempos.... Other than @geraldg2309 :D

Back
Top Bottom