Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anybody have info on these? Air jordan 1 rare air was set to release in 2015 sometime but no real.release date set. They released thr black and red,all grey but these managed to fall thru thr cracks. . I hella want them they were the only pair I was really excited for :frown:
[/IMG]

Just picked up my SBB's.
It's better than I expected. The white part of the shoe uses a wrinkly leather that ther AJ's don't use and the white has like a dirtiest tint to it and makes it look old. I like the effect of the leather.
I hope to be able to double up on this pair if I find a decent deal.

Welcome to the club. I recently joined myself. The quality of this shoe is unbelievable! Definitely going to snatch another pair

:x @ that teaser pic of what the 1s

I cant get down with mismatching kicks :x :x :x

good luck to those who want

edit: i see nt detectives have came through :smokin

JB please no mismatching kicks

Last edited:
It's true

I'd welcome
Back royals and Breds with jumpman on the heel

Would wait for 90% of this thread who hate it still cop :rofl:

The only Jordan 1 that comes to mind if they ever make a J1WT with a Jumpman on the tongue and heels are the patchworks.

Last edited:
As everyone knows originally there was only Nike branding, having the remastered leather is absolutely key but with jumpman's on the tongue and heel it's a total deal breaker for me, I gave up on all retros a long time ago and these 2015 editions have single handedly brought me back... Just to the 1s tho lol

So the remaster Breds for this year are out of the picture? Lol

Now it's the WTAJ1 speculations lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom