Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
is it 14 or 15. Dude sold me the 15 telling me it was the last pair when it wasn't :smh:
:lol:

Lol dude looked like he ain't wanna answer me. But he said 15, I said aight bet lemme get em and when he got em I said never mind..

I'll post the video on my IG. So check that out in a few.

babyjs23 babyjs23

Last edited:
Good luck @kimizzle! Though size 9 would probably be a hell of a lot easier than my 13.5, the remasters really hurt the market for anything prior to the frags

Size 9. FC has them for $1200, so around $900~1000? Jesus :x  hopefully they redo the royals like the 2015+ Jordan 1 models/quality.

So with this price, any chance someone would do a trade for SBB + Chi + $ or would that no be fair? 

For what it's worth I finally pulled the trigger for 430 shipped and invoiced for a VNDS pair last night. Been avoiding ridic prices for a few years and now for them. The set I consider all I need to have is finally complete (bred/shadows/blk toes/chi/SBB/royals).

Last edited:
random question but where do you guys buy your pants/shorts/denim from? need to re-up my closet for spring/summer & need brands and stores to look at

skinny jeans with AJ1 ftw

Levis 510 are my budget option for skinny jeans, if you don't have skinny leg enough for them, get 511 and taper them from knee down, their opening is too wide.

Back
Top Bottom