• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hype dying out a little on the 1s?

It seems like they're due to do something soon in order to fire it back up.

Perhaps it's just fewer releases.

Last edited:

it was a semi-open question...

are sz 14 PB 350's a good straight up trade for Bred 1s, and what other OG cws (or white Lances) could I possibly get straight up or + cash?

I assume I could get some cash on top if I get Chi 1's but I'm wondering if I could justify a NDS PB for Royals trade, something along those lines...

Do you like PB 350 if so that's a good trade

If someone offered me an authentic pair straight up id contemplate it since I have a few pair of Breds

If someone offered me an authentic pair straight up id contemplate it since I have a few pair of Breds

I have the PB 350s, kinda over them... always wanted more of the OG colors- I have the SBB's, black lances, NY's, and just got the LA's...

just hard for me to justify the $400-700 they're going for tho so I'm hoping I can get some Breds or Royals straight up for the 350s

I have the PB 350s, kinda over them... always wanted more of the OG colors- I have the SBB's, black lances, NY's, and just got the LA's...

just hard for me to justify the $400-700 they're going for tho so I'm hoping I can get some Breds or Royals straight up for the 350s

Breds? Sure

Royals? Ehh might be harder. Prices have dipped on royals but don't see that trade happening

I believe he is a size 14...

damn am i the only one whos copping these lettermans? im expecting a first day sellout
I will. But not sure if I'll keep. We shall see. I don't wear them right away anyways. I'll usually just cop and let it sit for a while. I never wear them right away

It takes a whole hell of a lot for me to scoop any plus cw, SBB are the ultimate exception, all about OG cws for this guy... Letterman's aren't the worst thing I've ever seen by any means but they aren't enough IMO to warrant over about 80 bucks for some mowing shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom