Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

got email confirmation,, was this a limited strike?

I'm over it. Copped new wheels for my car and in the market for a new house. Would've been nice, but I'll be aight.

Is it safe to say foot sites are oos?should I give up?
Go ahead and give it a shot..............at best, your thing will go to back order if you make it.  It doesn't hurt to try, in-store stock is already a guaranteed fail anyway SO there is still hope for online to have a little bit of stock left.

late response but lol at boys calling $650 a steal for royals when they dropping again

So what? What if they drop with AIR JORDAN instead of the wings logo? You gonna be saying $650 ain't a steal? For an 8.5 $650 is a steal doesn't matter what anyone on this board says

Welp guys i tried my hardest to cop a pair but struck out 
frown.gif
 Its the only shoe i needed for my collection, if anyone can find me a 9.5 for a good price or nothing to crazy in price let me know, heres a pic of my current collection 

Welp guys i tried my hardest to cop a pair but struck out :frown:  Its the only shoe i needed for my collection, if anyone can find me a 9.5 for a good price or nothing to crazy in price let me know, heres a pic of my current collection 

You can get an 9.5 right now for $300

Trade that extra pair of backboards
That...........if you need to complete the AJ1 collection, just sacrifice that extra SBB.  The resale amount of a SBB will be higher value than that of the resale for these Bred 1s, so do it.

Last edited:
You don't have to like them and they don't have to like u. Just follow the rules. I'm coo with some cats in here and like helping people out. Good info is why most of us are on here. We all have diff personality types so some will clash no matter what. I just won't be fake and act like I like someone I don't. I rather someone be the same with me. Back to our regularly scheduled program now. Hmm where are those shadow 1s I been looking for lol

I agree with you, Sir. Well Said!

Nah, the homie is the same victim of "the L-Train" like the rest of us..........we're still waiting for a member of the #NTFam to secure a pair in his size and reach out to him for it.

I thought someone in the Banned thread had an extra size for him?

Man there are cats out here eating off this forum and not helping the community. Dudes getting 6-7 pair on raffles smh

I thought someone in the Banned thread had an extra size for him?

Man there are cats out here eating off this forum and not helping the community. Dudes getting 6-7 pair on raffles smh

Yep they all looking to resell

Back
Top Bottom