Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Smh Even if I do win these Top 3s from local footstores, I won't be able to pick them up with the RD on Monday -___-

How's quality on the Black toes? Want to sell my Chicago's and scoop the BTS up if quality is equal or greater than chicagos

I might have to lol, I'm trying to cut my collection down and they look a little too similar for me tho

Last edited:
debating on copping another pair of banneds before the price goes up :\ but idk if wanna pay $320 right now

I've been trying to double up on most of the remastered 1s as well. I've started selling off stuff I've been hoarding for years to help ease the pain of those resell prices. If you got something you could let go, might help you justify that 320.

I might have to lol, I'm trying to cut my collection down and they look a little too similar for me tho

they're similar, but VERY different at the same time. it sounds kind of weird considering they are the same colors, but the on foot look is totally different. now if it's a budget thing, then i would say chicagos over BTs.

I've been trying to double up on most of the remastered 1s as well. I've started selling off stuff I've been hoarding for years to help ease the pain of those resell prices. If you got something you could let go, might help you justify that 320.

i've sold off most of my collection except for some AMs, flyknits, vans, and 1s of course. nike reserved the TB3s for me and i passed. i just don't really care for much except what i've mentioned. i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels like other jordan's aren't "mature" enough for every day wear. that probably doesn't make sense :lol:

they're similar, but VERY different at the same time. it sounds kind of weird considering they are the same colors, but the on foot look is totally different. now if it's a budget thing, then i would say chicagos over BTs.
i've sold off most of my collection except for some AMs, flyknits, vans, and 1s of course. nike reserved the TB3s for me and i passed. i just don't really care for much except what i've mentioned. i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels like other jordan's aren't "mature" enough for every day wear. that probably doesn't make sense :lol:

Totally makes sense. Lately I've really been on all black shoes and the only exceptions are AJ1's, so a lot of stuff I would have grabbed in the past I have no interest in now. My mother works in public service and I have a friend that's a HS teacher so I've given close to 60 pairs of shoes to them this year to pass along to kids that could use them more than me and sold a few here and there to grab things I want. I really want to be out the shoe game, but they just keep calling me! Lol

i've sold off most of my collection except for some AMs, flyknits, vans, and 1s of course. nike reserved the TB3s for me and i passed. i just don't really care for much except what i've mentioned. i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels like other jordan's aren't "mature" enough for every day wear. that probably doesn't make sense
laugh.gif
my man. I feel you on the mature thing. 

Had to get rid of most loudness in my collection. Got the spidey foams I need to ditch and that's bout it. 

I just ordered the ying yangs on ndc came out to 106.74 with early25
I missed them for $95 on SP figured this is close enough

I just ordered the ying yangs on ndc came out to 106.74 with early25
I missed them for $95 on SP figured this is close enough
Did you use code "SS20off" on SP?

Still works and comes out to $103 and change per pair off both YY's, Metallics, and Letterman's

Last edited:
dunno man... breds were goat for me but these black toes man... they are just so nice on feet
Feel you, took the L on the breds.. my goat too. Still want. But after scoring these BTs..Tongue nice and plush.. that back collar too soft.. the toe box roomy every piece of leather soft. Cant go back to anything less.

Smh Even if I do win these Top 3s from local footstores, I won't be able to pick them up with the RD on Monday -___-

Just posted this on fbook smh. Ima have to leave my crib a whole hour early and i already have to leave 45 minutes early on a normal day. Dummies don't gonna do call backs on Friday Saturday or Sunday smh just annoying glad i aint copping anything else until January or Feb

Back
Top Bottom