Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ASG are dope.

hope people claiming these are gimmicky or ugly don't own the Top 3s

You're absolutely right; I mean if you like or own the Top 3s it's mandatory you have to like the ASG.

The **** I read on here
laugh.gif
where did you read that out of curiosity?

The asg aren't ugly, or even lame, actually they're nice. However they do look like stecyks, they are a plus colorway, and they're just not a must have to me and I certainly won't pay over retail.

^^That's dope!
One place I would like to visit. :nthat:

any "exhibit" about us so-called african americans that is supposed to be true, but begins our history at slavery does not get any acknowledgement from me. it is perpetuating lies. the new museum in dc is no different. when will they acknowledge our history BEFORE slavery when we ruled?

anyway, as for the kicks, patiently waiting for all stars. may pass on BHMs although it's a clean c/w. will be a game time decision. like i said, if it's not a must cop, i'm passing from here on out. all stars are a must.

any "exhibit" about us so-called african americans that is supposed to be true, but begins our history at slavery does not get any acknowledgement from me. it is perpetuating lies. the new museum in dc is no different. when will they acknowledge our history BEFORE slavery when we ruled?

TOO ****** REAL FOR THIS THREAD!!!

Had to rep that :pimp:

Is $320 a good price for a pair of 2013 Royal 1s? 8/10 conditon

All things considering I would say yeah. U gotta remember what royals were selling for a year ago.

Price has come down a bit due to anticipation of the remaster but there's still no guarantees. DS royals were going for 1K about a year ago. Now I think that price is around the 500 range so I think anywhere around 300 is still fair.

Back
Top Bottom