Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

My god, a lot of sneaker YouTubers have picked up on the All-Star 1s hype...............there is no way they will sit now. 

You can't relax anymore fellas, AS1s are heading towards being a release day sell-out
You guys who think like this are a trip. These shoes were going to sellout instantly regardless. Just because a handful of NTers weren't feeling these didn't mean they would fly under the radar. 
laugh.gif

why are all these Youtubers hyping this shoe up? They're calling this one of the best Jordan 1 releases? Wth...

Damn those AS 1 are clean I'm still on the fence if I should cop because of those 13s man damn JB is killing me

My god, a lot of sneaker YouTubers have picked up on the All-Star 1s hype...............there is no way they will sit now. 

You can't relax anymore fellas, AS1s are heading towards being a release day sell-out
You guys who think like this are a trip. These shoes were going to sellout instantly regardless. Just because a handful of NTers weren't feeling these didn't mean they would fly under the radar. 
laugh.gif
This 

I dont eem like them and I know theyre gonna sell out regardless 
laugh.gif

Yall gotta remember the ppl posting in these forums make up a very small percentage of the buying population   

Damn.

I put myself on hiatus until April, but I might have to either break it or come back around for those BHMs; I'm sold now after seeing that there are actual black swoosh patches and that the leather is proper.

Last edited:
if there giving youtubers free pair and promoting them like crazy. there should be enough to go around.

Need to see better pics and a on foot of the bhm before I make a decision, glad I got my all star ones last week from ebay... Paid $240 and I would do it again [emoji]9786[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah all the YouTuber's are hyping these like crazy :rofl:

One dude I was watching said they will be shattered backboard limited, and resell will be around that price...bruh

Yeah all the YouTuber's are hyping these like crazy :rofl:

One dude I was watching said they will be shattered backboard limited, and resell will be around that price...bruh

Never know what could happen down the line look at the top 3s , those are starting to go near the $300 mark in some places

True, we'll see how release day goes with numbers.

I can't imagine these being limited but ...never know with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom