Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had coincidentally planned on buying LAs soon because I randomly stumbled upon them on FootAction's site for $120 I think.

Now they're gone without a trace :lol: :smh:

They do still have NYs in most sizes though.

Last edited:
At $50/pair? Definitely is some profit. Also, outlet resellers are people who buy in bulk to make $15-$20/pair on eBay, they aren't the same resellers who buy Yeezys and whatnot to put on Stock X/Flight Club.

EDIT: I should mention that a lot of outlet resellers also take the merchandise to other countries and offload it there. Retros are pretty expensive in some places, compared to here (the US).
Between eBay selller fees, PayPal and shipping cost there is no profit in selling YY's.[emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Between eBay selller fees, PayPal and shipping cost there is no profit in selling YY's.[emoji]9785[/emoji]️

A lot of listings will say something like "message for offer" eBay doesn't check pages enough to catch this. I've actually made a purchase this way as well.

But I think the overseas reselling is more likely. I've even seen people buy FSRs of Flyknit Frees at the outlets for this reason.

Last edited:
Day 4: #7daysof1's

x2jhjm.jpg
dope.  lookin' to get waxed/leather laces as well.  recommended length for AJ1's?

A lot of listings will say something like "message for offer" eBay doesn't check pages enough to catch this. I've actually made a purchase this way as well.

ebay reads through listings and PM's on the regular. they will remove listings with anything flagged with paypal, phone number, etc. may not be every listing, but it happens. happened to me multiple times through messages with people. I often give them my number to communicate because messaging on ebay takes so much time. due to that I had my account with 500+ 100% feedback banned.

ebay reads through listings and PM's on the regular. they will remove listings with anything flagged with paypal, phone number, etc. may not be every listing, but it happens. happened to me multiple times through messages with people. I often give them my number to communicate because messaging on ebay takes so much time. due to that I had my account with 500+ 100% feedback banned.

i got banned for the same reason....are you still on eBay? secondary account or stealth account?

Enzo with the Royals on Monday Night Raw and Shane Mac with the Frags on Smackdown. What do these two have in store for us on Sunday?

I genuinely taste salt whenever i see Frags on feet.

Back
Top Bottom