• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

#7daysof1s Waterbugs on foot all raffles entered. Now we play the waiting game

Nice

Maybe for the past releases. They're not fake for this release

Has this been debunked yet?? Would seem like Nike Brand would have to initiate a whole new process for spare laces which has always been the same even on Nike Sbs, Etc. Assuming Jordan Brand has 2 different shoe lace connects[emoji]129300[/emoji] and Nike has released them this way. why then would they specifically identifying the lace bag, unlaced shoes and box to give the og '85 feel. Yea i don't believe'm one bit them jawns fake until release date and somebody purchase a retail pair like that I'll believe it rite now all early pairs are fake all Sneaker Review YouTubers out to do is get them views. They know what's up lol

Last edited:
Someone mentioned in royal thread he got 2 pairs backdoored from major retailer
Both pairs had different rolled up laces and different production dates

got 2 raffles and clicked the heart on SNKRS. 

Be shocked if I don't copp these for retail. 

JB is in a struggle right now competing with UA and esp ///, 

they are overproducing everything here to maximize revenue outside of the boutique KAWS and the likes. True Blues and Space Jams saved 4th qtr for them, and this is the big release this 2nd quarter. 

I feel bad for everyone pre-ordering these for anything over $200. 
It's gonna be something if you catch the L on Saturday. :lol:

Hey NT Fam, so I'm buying a pair of frags 8 out of 10 condition from a private seller that has a consignment store, guy has the value at 950-1000 or OBO with printed receipt and OG box. I'm trading a DS Pair of High Top Tiffs, DS pair of when pigs fly dunks, and a pair of 88 cement's also DS all sz 9.5. Guy is telling me to add in a pair of any GR or 175. Should I take the deal or try and make him take only the shoes?

Hey NT Fam, so I'm buying a pair of frags 8 out of 10 condition from a private seller that has a consignment store, guy has the value at 950-1000 or OBO with printed receipt and OG box. I'm trading a DS Pair of High Top Tiffs, DS pair of when pigs fly dunks, and a pair of 88 cement's also DS all sz 9.5. Guy is telling me to add in a pair of any GR or 175. Should I take the deal or try and make him take only the shoes?

He's probably right. Your dunks are worth 4-450 on today's market. Do what you feel you want more.

I wouldn't trade all that! I guess it's how bad you want them, but especially not for used frags.

I wouldn't bro... especially for used drags... JMHO

He's probably right. Your dunks are worth 4-450 on today's market. Do what you feel you want more.
okay cool since the guy under valued the dunks saying that the dunks wouldn't sell on the market even though I totaled everything off ebay and stockx value and the guy used a 70% value on the dunks. Yeah I'm a tell him to take the trade but I knew it didn't feel right to add on.

Aren't 88 cements going for $550+ in 9.5? Throw in those 2 SB's and you should be even if not giving him extra on that trade. Adding another pair of kicks or $175 is not a good look for you. I could see if the Frags were DS.

Nah og, keep all cop Kentucky's and wait on Jordan Brand to retro royal blue Chicago's watchm do it in a year
or 2..

Will blow frags out the water park

Last edited:
I'm a ***** at the guy to give me a DS pair or take the deal or give it at least a year. My fiancé has been *****ing at me for a while to get rid of some of my collection since we are moving into a house soon.

I'm a ***** at the guy to give me a DS pair or take the deal or give it at least a year. My fiancé has been *****ing at me for a while to get rid of some of my collection since we are moving into a house soon.
That means more space for kicks bro! Now maybe a shoe room! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom