Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey NT Fam, so I'm buying a pair of frags 8 out of 10 condition from a private seller that has a consignment store, guy has the value at 950-1000 or OBO with printed receipt and OG box. I'm trading a DS Pair of High Top Tiffs, DS pair of when pigs fly dunks, and a pair of 88 cement's also DS all sz 9.5. Guy is telling me to add in a pair of any GR or 175. Should I take the deal or try and make him take only the shoes?

i would just sell the dunks and 88s individually (eBay, stockx, goat) and use the funds to bankroll a straight purchase for the frags (or whatever else).

just not really into trades cuz shoe values can be subjective. stockx and goat help nowadays, but still...cash is cash. its alot easier to negotiate with.

not sure what it is about ebay lately but it's full of lowballing newbies. almost like they left Mercari and stumbled to ebay to pull the same ****.

Repped on the print of the JB 1's, very cool.
Do you know who made this?

Last edited:
In the beginning the galaxy was vast and then there was the OG....the GOAT saw it and declared it good. #7DaysOf1s

What's the quality on the LA 1's? Thinking about grabbing a pair soon.
If you can snag a pair for retail (or close to it) I would jump. Leather is very soft with a leather tongue and waxed laces. The high cut is close to the re-mastered's. Really just a clean shoe overall.

I kinda want a pair of LA 1's as well. I hated white shoes for a very long time but lately they've been kinda doing it for me again.

Gonna have to add that to the collection at some point.

Mens Black yin and yang-$49.97 white yin and yang-$79.97 at Nike Outlet in South Chicago.Im unsure of the stock seen a photo in a FB group.

Last edited:

If you can snag a pair for retail (or close to it) I would jump. Leather is very soft with a leather tongue and waxed laces. The high cut is close to the re-mastered's. Really just a clean shoe overall.
I kinda want a pair of LA 1's as well. I hated white shoes for a very long time but lately they've been kinda doing it for me again.

Gonna have to add that to the collection at some point.
Had a couple of pairs in my sig for a long time trying to oop to those that wanted them but never got any bites. 

No profit in YY's.

At $50/pair? Definitely is some profit. Also, outlet resellers are people who buy in bulk to make $15-$20/pair on eBay, they aren't the same resellers who buy Yeezys and whatnot to put on Stock X/Flight Club.

EDIT: I should mention that a lot of outlet resellers also take the merchandise to other countries and offload it there. Retros are pretty expensive in some places, compared to here (the US).

Last edited:
not sure what it is about ebay lately but it's full of lowballing newbies. almost like they left Mercari and stumbled to ebay to pull the same ****.
It kills me when they offer me 150 for shoes I have priced at 300. It's like would u offer me 500 for shoes I have priced at 1000? :lol:

It kills me when they offer me 150 for shoes I have priced at 300. It's like would u offer me 500 for shoes I have priced at 1000? :lol:
it's worse when they're like "They're not worth 1000 be realistic" or "Cmon what are they worth to you, not what others price but your price". ***** this is business not philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom