• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ps. Love 2 cop these

Very nice...I'd take either but the one on the right would be flames...

Hey all, I have a question when it comes to the remastered 1's. Do they run big? My TS is an 8.5 and in my pair of royals and Blue Metallics there's a lot of extra space in the shoe. Anyone else have this problem?

I've tried to size down but these are notorious for crushing the pinky toe. As mentioned before they run narrow, I prefer to stay TTS and use any extra space for force fields.

It's sort of tumbled on the middle panel of the shoe but it's just the hit or miss quality of Jordan brand it'll vary between pairs

Question for you guys.... how does goat do their legit check? Has anyone gotten a fake pair from them? If this has been answered before, please send me the link. Thanks in advance

Question for you guys.... how does goat do their legit check? Has anyone gotten a fake pair from them? If this has been answered before, please send me the link. Thanks in advance
They do their own in house LC. How skilled their checkers are? I have no idea. Best to do your own LC again after you get your pair in.

They do their own in house LC. How skilled their checkers are? I have no idea. Best to do your own LC again after you get your pair in.
no, the whole point from even using the service is to have them lc by someone. If you're gonna second guess it why even bother? :smh:

no, the whole point from even using the service is to have them lc by someone. If you're gonna second guess it why even bother?
mean.gif
Getting a second opinion never hurt anybody. I never 100% trust somebody's opinion I don't know. Too many damn good fakes out there these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom