Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just imagine how ridiculous it be if the next 1 were jordan 1 silks, yes silk material :lol:

Wings are the epitome of JB having folks by the balls :lol: those things are pure horrible lol.

Some YY luv today ....

I know I'm going to regret it if I pass on these storm blues for $127 shipped. Passed on the CB deal and have been searching but I told myself I was slowing down :lol:

While I won't commit Seppuku if I can't get them, I'd love to be able to get a pair of the Wings. I'll shoot my shot, but we'll see how crazy the draw turns out to be. 

Am I tripping or are they saying the shoe peels to black?
"The Air Jordan I Retro ‘Wings’ is made of black leather with a gold undertone that is only revealed through agitation and stress."

So its black initially

Last edited:
Am I tripping or are they saying the shoe peels to black?
"The Air Jordan I Retro ‘Wings’ is made of black leather with a gold undertone that is only revealed through agitation and stress."

So its black initially

Intetesting. Would like to see a bred/royal/shadow colorblock with the black upper and the "gold" accents

It's like Nike knew I was going to Australia later this year and i couldn't afford to be spending a bunch of money on sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom