Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So all you guys in here switching the tongue 2 black on the black toes, customized the lasers to a bred/royal and plan to buy the triple blacks 2 Make a Japan custom are those fakes then? lol you guys in here are hilarious
Did the black toes come with the black tongue? Did the Laser's come painted from the factory?

Both instances are not the original design but customized to create something that was not originally manufactured.

It's Friday.

I'll drink a beer for each of you guys.

Edit: I aint knocking customizers. I respect the design and creativity and to those who sell their art, more power to you.

Last edited:
Did the black toes come with the black tongue? Did the Laser's come painted from the factory?

Both instances are not the original design but customized to create something that was not originally manufactured.

It's Friday.

I'll drink a beer for each of you guys.
Well at least we got an interesting discussion going but y'all need 2 chill some if someone wants to buy a "Custom" shoe let them do it don't have to be mean about and so opinionated

Didn't think I was being mean about it, sorry to hurt your feelings. #AJ1fam is iron sharpening iron.

And don't let that juiced poll in here fool anyone.

Chicago colorway is the BOAT GOAT, not opinion, straight facts.

Didn't think I was being mean about it, sorry to hurt your feelings. #AJ1fam is iron sharpening iron.

And don't let that juiced poll in here fool anyone.

Chicago colorway is the BOAT GOAT, not opinion, straight facts.
Black toes... and It doesn't bother me at all [emoji]128514[/emoji]

PRokzDR_700wa_0.gif

These for instance are clean and a total and complete material change.  The Shoe Surgeon literally takes all the original material and cut it to the shoe's likeness.  The only thing original and from the factory thats left is the sole now are these "Fake" all that aside from the sole is whats "real" I'd buy these up in a heartbeat.  

Go back to all my posts and I never dissed the art form of customizing. If Surgeon, Mache, etc. create and customize kicks more power to them. And if you cop more power to you, even though some of you said you don't own any customs. Same goes to other NT'ers hating on certain designs and colorways, post your thoughts at your heart's content

These Yangs are coming along nicely in terms of creasing. Glad I didn't pick up the Yins after seeing the Triple black official images.

wearing these for tonight's game .... if I was Steph I would be playing Pac's Hail Mary to close it out and if I was Bron-Bron I would be playing Pac's Hail Mary cause if anyone can obliterate a 3-0 lead it's him [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Rename thread black red 1 forum :lol:

Just like sj forum became jordan brand forum

Finally got these bad boys for a great price! Quality puts a lot of these remastered 1's to shame. Butter soft

Are they really that good? Considered getting them but was gonna wait till the remastered version [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom