• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But the crappy tag and mars logo what about those [emoji]128546[/emoji]

I like the tag and logo [emoji]128517[/emoji] I remember wanting the Mars 4s for the longest. Have to find a skilled painter to brand them. The tag well, idk about that. Oh well

Last edited:
$76 metallic reds from nike clearance arrived

Damn they came fast and they look real nice too! Congrats :pimp:.

The red isn't doesn't have as much shimmer as the blue pair but they still dope. Waiting to see what other colorway JB will drop for the metallic series

Real salty about the mars 1. Even tho they bland. Just looks like a blacked out Storm Blue. The tongue tag is trash too. Looks hella backyard lol

No look on pass on spizike... fool 50 years on still acting like Micheal Jordan son [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

SHATTEREX BREDS AND ROYAL CHICAGOS ARE DOUBLE UPS. LET ME START THE SAVING FOR THAT [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wonder if I go out for those mars 1's will I have a chance :/ what yall think
No point if its really that limited. The big NYC resellers are probably there and if they're not, they're going to skip and make a commotion if they don't get there way. It really depends how many pairs they have.

I wonder if I go out for those mars 1's will I have a chance :/ what yall think
never hurts to try. but its going to be bad. If they dont give out wristbands people will cut the line.  Its looking like its going to be bad Jordan gave people a good amount of time to get their teams and groups together. It's easy to stop 1 ignorant grown man but not 10 ignorant grown men.  On a the brighter side the weather is perfect to be out there its a nice cool night.

Back
Top Bottom