Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

mine.
:smokin
:pimp: :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I see the SBB, I shed a tear inside because I slept on them. They were easy to get here in Savannah too :smh:

Every time I see the SBB, I shed a tear inside because I slept on them. They were easy to get here in Savannah too :smh:

I just moved to Savannah...where the hell do you get shoes lol?

Oglethorpe Mall has a HoH bro. I've hit on their app raffle every time I tried since getting here in November of last year. They usually have a lot of the FCFS releases as well.

Last edited:
Oglethorpe Mall has a HoH bro. I've hit on their app raffle every time I tried since getting here in November of last year. They usually have a lot of the FCFS releases as well.

Oh word? I went there for the first time today to grab some kicks for my dad but I didn't check out the FTL good to know that they actually get some limited stuff. No idea if anything I want is coming out over the summer but it's still good to know

Last edited:
Yea man and 1's don't seem to be extremely popular here which is a good thing. Only thing they don't usually get are Yeezys.

Atl is the closest place for those. I don't wear them so it doesn't bother me lol

At FTL? They were the only place to get them in Savannah and I remember there ware maybe 3 unclaimed pairs with a line of about 15 people. It's not like it was sitting on shelves.

Yea man and 1's don't seem to be extremely popular here which is a good thing. Only thing they don't usually get are Yeezys.

Atl is the closest place for those. I don't wear them so it doesn't bother me lol

Probably would have to go to Wish or something. I checked that out last weekend when I went to go see Chance. That was a very nice store. My non-shoe inclined friends were amazed

At FTL? They were the only place to get them in Savannah and I remember there ware maybe 3 unclaimed pairs with a line of about 15 people. It's not like it was sitting on shelves.

Yea, I meant easy to get via the app. They definitely didn't sit lol

Back
Top Bottom