Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wtf... my b, @Magic1978, my response won't post or something...

Dope breakdown. I disagree completely on the color, though. Looks more deep purple than a "yankee blue", IMO. I would love to see the color on a more attainable 1 , TBH.

Also, anything that I can make a $1k profit on , I'm more then likely to sell. If the Spike are really fetching $2500 , after only a few weeks, I would prolly sit on them for a while but NO WAY would I be wearing them.

All Star 1s might be the best new color way this year I rocked them with black laces now bout to see what the white laces are talkin bout 

I'm guna say AS1. Cw and CB is a masterpiece. My pair:

needs a white midsole!

Id pay 300 retail if theyd just release those black greens. With a green sole of course...

That shade of green is money. Its kind of muted like the 17 breds. Its perfect.

Last edited:
Theyre prob watching this thread and will now make a limited release for larry bird saying god disguised as michael jordan and itll be 300 dollar mids.

sorry about the confusion lol. basically what im asking is, after you paint the sole, is there anything you can do after that to prevent the paint from comming off with wear? like is there any kind of clear finisher or something you can paint on top of the paint to protect/keep it from wearing off?

or is the only way the gamerG sole protectors route? lol reason im asking is cause im thinking of blacking out the soles on some 11s, but i dont wanna have to pull a gamerG and  stick some plastic on the bottom of my shoes afterwards.
On translucent soles, dyeing the outsole should be more than enough. It's not a paint so it shouldn't rub off really.

theres no way to apply a layer of something on there, like some kinda sealer so the painted sole wont rub off? i know nothing about customizations, so honest question.

I'm a little confused about what you're asking exactly, but first I dyed the sole with a leather dye, painted over it to get the correct color, and then applied the sole protector to prevent it from rubbing off.

sorry about the confusion lol. basically what im asking is, after you paint the sole, is there anything you can do after that to prevent the paint from comming off with wear? like is there any kind of clear finisher or something you can paint on top of the paint to protect/keep it from wearing off?

or is the only way the gamerG sole protectors route? lol reason im asking is cause im thinking of blacking out the soles on some 11s, but i dont wanna have to pull a gamerG and  stick some plastic on the bottom of my shoes afterwards.
on 11s you dye the sole. Different than painting them

Wonder if these quais will resell

Even the ugly wings were hittin for a min before they bricked...[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Maybe there's still a few bucks to be made

Last edited:
Just copp if you like if not keep it pushing... Real og 1 heads will copp even if they worth 60$. Stop copping based on resell value take that to the yeezy thread

Even the ugly wings were hittin for a min before they bricked...[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Doubt there's anything to be made as the previous Quai 1s don't have a robust aftermarket .... there's nothing in this iteration that can't be found in other 1s persay. 

Yessir you should buy up as much stock as you can and list for $500

Last edited:
Anybody can help and point in the direction of sz 12 Sails anywhere around retail? Thanks in advance.

it's telling me to pick up from the depot? or does ups/fedex etc take over from here? Anyone have any experience with this?

Edit: turns out it means post office...I gotta go pick em up

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom